If you're expecting this Westin to be a top-of-the-line luxury hotel, you might want to lower your expectations a bit. It's looking a little worn around the edges (little things like wallpaper peeling off the bathroom walls, grout falling out in the shower, and carpet that's worn and ready to be replaced). However, it's a perfectly fine place to stay and the rate I paid made it a good value (I've never stayed in another Westin for as little as $118!). Rooms weren't very soundproof; lots of noise in the hallway came right in and it's Vegas, so there WILL be noise in the hallway at odd hours. The location is quarter mile off the strip, which might be a pro or a con depending on your perspective. I kind of like being away from all the tourist congestion, so it was a "plus" for me. Parking lot seemed small for a hotel this size, but I never had a problem finding a space.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel - Casino & Spa is located 1.5 Blocks east of the famous Las Vegas Strip, Forum Shops, Miracle Mile, the LINQ & High Roller observation wheel, World Market and Premium outlet mall. Just minutes to Las Vegas Convention and Sands Expo Centers, UNLV campus and 5 miles from McCarran International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Prestigia, Vegas.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Otel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino And Spa
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Westin Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Westin