I returned to this property because it is one of our corporate properties and the choices for Vegas are not great. I must say this time back I was a bit more impressed and felt it was in better shape than before. The room was very comfortable and we especially liked the bed.
It is just in a weird location 2 blocks off the strip. You have to walk past some creepy types on the street but I believe it is safe. We did it several times.
What I would not recommend is their only restaurant. The breakfast buffet was below par and overpriced. Most places on the strip have overpriced buffets of poor quality.
I am back in October and will stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa is a non-gaming, non-smoking hotel located just steps from the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. Offering easy access to dining, gaming, shopping and entertainment options: Forum Shops, Miracle Mile, the LINQ & High Roller,World Market and Premium Outlet Mall. Just minutes to Las Vegas Convention, Sands Expo and Mandalay Bay Convention Centers, UNLV campus and 5 miles from McCarran International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino And Spa
- Westin Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Westin