9,951 results
All reviewsfulton streetcarnival towerpiano baroyster barmardi grasremodeled roomsfood courttotal rewardshigh rollertower roomgreat location on the striptable gamesnice roomslot machinescasino floorvegasgambling
Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

I️ stayed in Vegas at Harrahs the last few days. I️ had an amazing time. The newly remodeled rooms were very very nice! They really put some attention to detail in these rooms. Also it was just a short walk to Paris, the linq, the flamingo and Caesar’s Palace. Everyone there was very helpful and nice. The spa area was nice and quiet and was perfect to head there to get some r&r the next day after the crazy nights we had. I had an amazing experience and will 1000000% return!!
Thank you so much to everyone at Harrahs Las Vegas!!!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 21, 2017

Good selection of slots and gaming tables. excellent location on the strip. rooms are adequate employees were very friendly, helpful and accomodating Loved the special events daily slot tournament jt was fun

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 21, 2017

We always enjoy stopping in at Harrah's while we're in Vegas. The have good shows, friendly dealers and loose slot machines! We like the location on the strip, as it's in the center of everything. And if you haven't eaten at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse Restaurant, you've GOT TO GO THERE!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Reviewed November 21, 2017

The hotel was clean and the new rooms are quite nice. The paying for parking is a bit annoying and the only part of my stay I despise. Especially when I forgot to bring my parking slip down from the room when I wanted to run out for a meeting crosstown with the rental car. GET RID OF PAID PARKING!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Christopher K
Reviewed November 21, 2017

Clean modern room, but sliding bathroom door has no lock. The liquid shampoo is terrible and going Green is not always better. If you don't want your room cleaned is fine, but you shouldn't have to call for fresh towels every day.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
DigitalReputation3, Specialist Isaac at Harrah's Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2017

Thank you for reviewing us. We apologize for your disappointment in your room assignment. Your comments will be shared with the management team for review. Our doors are always open as we would relish the opportunity to serve you better on your next visit!