Nellis Suites at Main Gate
$145
$129
Vdara.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$89
MGMGrand.com
$229
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$110
MandalayBay.com
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$129
$68
$47
  • Pool
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$70
  • Pool
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$69
$55
  • Pool
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$99
$81
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Management could stand to do some deep cleaning. Either rent a carpet cleaner or hire someone. Price and location worked for what we needed, but if we were spending anytime in the rooms we would probably have left.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jodi D
b_jeong, Director of Sales at Nellis Suites at Main Gate, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

We appreciate your review and thank you for your feedback. I will get together with my Maintenance Manager to make sure that every Suite has been cleaned and shampooed on a regular basis. We have the equipment and I am very sorry that yours was missed. We welcome your return in the furture and please let me know when you may return and I will personally inspect your suite. Thank you again for your constructive feedback.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Wow! The photos are deceiving! Do not stay at this hotel unless you plan on getting a disease of some sort. That is not a compliment. The rooms, 2007 in our case, have dark green carpet that have NEVER been cleaned! The beds come to about your shins and have noticeable sinking where residents have lived there and caused the mattresses to droop around their bodies. The atmosphere is nothing but ghetto! And if you request non-smoking, you will get other horrible smells that only your mind can imagine what it is! The last gentlemen said he almost cried, well we did! It is the worst feeling that you get as you pull up to check in. We didn't even allow our children out of the car. Once we checked into a hotel down the way, they told us to pack a gun to stay there... Fully agree! DO NOT stay here if you have learned anything from the last two reviews. It isn't clean at all and if I could give it zero stars I would. I made sure we wrote a review first thing back home so no one makes the same mistake. Not a 3 star hotel by any means, try 1, no negative 1!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I booked three nights for a golf tournament for me and two other guys.It is nothing like it represents on the internet.Its run down and we stayed only one night of the three that we paid for that should tell you enough.Be very aware nothing like it showsin the pictures on the internet.Very sleezy bar at the front when u pull in where is that in there advertisments?I was so embarresed that I booked this room it almost brought me to tears.It was much worse than I can even write.

Room Tip: Please go somewhere else.If not you were warned.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Richard S
b_jeong, Director of Sales at Nellis Suites at Main Gate, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

We are very sorry that our photos did not seem to look like our hotel to you. We wish we could do something about the Bar next to our hotel but we do not have ownership of it. We were told that it was a Historical building and could not be changed. Thank you for your concerns.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I count my blessings for Nellis Suites. During my long-term stay, the staff enabled me and my family/guests to feel right at home during what could have been a very stressful time. Due to the available facilities (one/two bedrooms with fully-equipped kitchen, gym, pool and laundry) and services (free phone, internet, and breakfasts), "normal" daily life was possible. Because this is a fairly small complex, it has a small town atmosphere. Parking is plentiful; security/safety are satisfactory; housekeeping is sufficient and not excessive. Not a luxury resort, Nellis Suites is a very good value for the money. Special needs are accomodated here (smoking, pets). Best of all is the staff: all are positive, professional, capable and helpful. The manager, reception team, security guards, and housekeeping experts did a GREAT job! My first-hand experience at Nellis Suites was very good.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Linda J
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I am glad my family picked here and as a Mom I worry about hotels in Vegas. As soon as we checked in the staff made us feel we were special. We feel safe the security is always out walking. I give this place four thumbs up. Thanks to everyone who works here to make our stay wicked good.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family