Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Busy, but fun!

International coke flight was really cool. The store was cool but PACKED and expensive. The flight... read more

Reviewed August 15, 2021
257starlaj
via mobile
Worth the visit if you have time

This is definitely worth a quick visit if you have the time. It is a three story store that is full... read more

Reviewed June 21, 2021

from $20.52
from $209.49
from $63.59
1,264 results
All reviews polar bear coke products great store coke fan coke tasting fun experience take pictures merchandise float apparel strip
Selected filters
Reviewed August 7, 2019

Love this store so much, every time I go to Vegas I have to stop in and buy something. I have been a coca cola collector since I was 12 Years old, I am now almost 49 and I can't get enough of that store. Lots of fun and new things to look at everytime I go. If you like Coke make a point of stopping in and having a look around. Buy a Coke for yourself and dont forget the family or friends

2  Thank AnnetteH1768
Reviewed August 7, 2019

In the hot Vegas summer, a stop in the bright, air conditioned Coca-Cola store is fun! I've been twice and it's actually been a highlight for me and I'm not even a huge coke merchandise fan. I love the polar bear mascot so that's the main reason why I like walking around there. I bought some polar bear PJ pants on clearance for $12! My biggest complaint is that they charge for pictures with the polar bear. When I was there on Saturday, the staff were literally yelling at people to stop taking pictures with their phones. And I mean YELLING. It kinda killed the happy vibe they're trying to go for in the store. Just let people take a quick picture of their friends and family with the cute bear and stop yelling at them. If they want to have the fancy green screen edited pictures, then they can pay for those. But let people make memories without trying to nickel and dime them like that. You're Coca-Cola, one of the biggest companies in existence-I'm sure you can afford it.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank emilyceee
Reviewed August 6, 2019

We tried the Coca Colas from around the world. My kids enjoyed this. Some of the sodas were good, some were gross! It was a lot of fun!

1  Thank Laura A
Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

At first glance a coca-cola store would suggest to you a shop full of coke logo’s where they really don’t need to be, and to some extent you would be right.

The store is full of merchandise upon merchandise, hats, bags, jumpers, etc. All of this is great if you are a massive coke fan or want a souvenir however the real gem within this place is actually the drink, who would have though coca-cola would sell drinks right?!

The store allows a unique experience where you can try multiple different coca-cola based drinks from around the world, and my word some of you countries have some peculiar tastes. This is a great value and fun experience if you are in the general area and I would recommend it to families, couples, groups of friends, anyone really.

All the flavours on offer can be seen in the photo below. I would advise that unless you are really thirst, I mean really thirsty, do not attempt this on your own. Anywhere between 2-4 people for one tray would be optimal (2 of us did it and didn’t finish every drink).

Not every flavour will be for you but each will be a laugh and for the price this activity is an absolute must.

Summary - Get yourself down here and get that coke down you. Unless you hate bubbles in your drink I can see no reason for avoiding this. Best drink based activity in Vegas (well non-alcoholic anyway).

2  Thank LittleLozBigWorld
WOCC_GuestExperience, Manager at Coca-Cola Store Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2019

Thanks for sharing your experience! So glad you enjoyed it!

Reviewed July 26, 2019

Lots of Coke branded items to buy and a small food area, but there wasn't much for us to look at. They had a guy come out dressed as a polar bear, but my 10 year old daughter pointed out it was the scariest looking polar bear she had seen.

1  Thank Julie S