“love Coca cola products”

Everything Coca-Cola Store
Ranked #7 of 164 Shopping in Las Vegas
Texas
84 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 94 helpful votes
“love Coca cola products”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Bought Coca cola shirts for our two grandchildren. Wish I had time to look at everything in this store and wish I had more time( and money) to buy more things there.

Visited April 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Pendleton, Oregon
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 97 helpful votes
“I am a Pepsi fan but I loved this!!”
Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

My wife drug me here because I am a Pepsi fan and didnt think I would like it....boy was I wrong. This place was fun and we took the coke challenge and had a blast doing it. I felt like a kid in a candy store again!!

Visited November 2012
3 Thank Pentukey
Sheffield, United Kingdom
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Do the Coke challenge!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Wonderful fun, $7 for 16 different drinks from around the world. Some were lovely, some not so lovely... (beware Costa Rica!!). Decent price for the amount of drinks you get, easily share between three.

Visited March 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Cool Place”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We loved the "flavors of the world", the Beverly flavor from Italy was the worst. We also enjoyed looking at the merchandise. It's a good place to come in and relax for a few minutes and enjoy a nice cold drink. Pretty reasonable too.

Visited March 2013
Dublin, Ireland
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Cool”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Cool place, great for souvenirs, lovely glasses and key rings that you can take home. Reasonably priced.

Visited April 2013