“Expensive hamburguers... nothing to remember except the bill!”
Review of The Garden Grill - CLOSED

The Garden Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner
Neighborhood: The Strip
Toronto
“Expensive hamburguers... nothing to remember except the bill!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We decided to have lunch in this restaurant since it was in the hotel and we were hungry. The prices are expensive for a hamburger that it is not offering nothing exceptional. Yes, it was big, however the flavor was the average. The restaurant works like a fast-food, you order your meals in the counter and a waitress brings the food to your table. The only person that liked (apparently) his hamburger was my son. For a small difference you would eat at a good buffet.

• Visited August 2013

Derby, United Kingdom
“Circus Circus The Garden Grill”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We called in for a pizza as we wanted something quick. Sadly there wasn't a choice of size and it was huge even for us 2 to share. We couldn't finish it all.

It was also very bland - quite tasteless.

Service however was quick on the night we called in, but I wouldn't return due to the choice on the menu.

Visited July 2013
Clinton, Maryland
“Stand Clear”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

This food was some of the worse food that I've ever had. Appears to be plentiful and tasty NOT! My friend and I became sick from eating the food. I would never eat here again.

Visited May 2013
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Frozen daiquiris mmmm!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Ate in here and thoroughly enjoyed it. Great value for money and we could have sat for hours without feeling pressured to move on. I would strongly recommend the 10 dollar pitchers of frozen strawberry daiquiri. Amazing

Visited July 2013
New York City, New York
“Good Place”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Great Philly-cheese sandwiches, Good pizza.
I truly dislike the chicken wings, over fried and taste kind old or overly frozen.

Visited June 2013