“Nice Variety”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Tropicana
Reviewed April 12, 2015

My husband and I had a breakfast and a dinner here. We had a buy one get one free each time, so it was a great value. We thought it was very nice and well organized. The food was good with a nice variety and the employees were all very friendly. Had great service both times. Would definitely return.

1  Thank jennreep
Write a ReviewReviews (3,232)

Reviewed April 11, 2015

ate here before a show at NYNY, the food was 100 times better than their sister property, Monte carlo, it was hot, filled in, the meat was juicy, the wine an mimosas flowed freely (i paid extra for it) and the food was tasty, we had a buy one get one free, so it was a good value, not sure i would pay 30 bucks each for it though.

Reviewed April 11, 2015

We ate breakfast and dinner at this buffet with voucher we got through myVegas, so our meals were free. Taking that fact into consideration, the buffet choices were plentiful and the food was good. If you don't want to wait in line, go during off hours.

Reviewed April 11, 2015

Lot of options and delicious food, friendly place and we were pampered by the waitress and welcome ladies.

Reviewed April 10, 2015

We were tired when we arrived, so went to the buffet for the convenience. It's been awhile since we've been here, but it seems smaller. My son enjoyed the crab legs, so I can't say I won't ever go here again but the prime rib was unimpressive, the sushi selection terrible, and other than a typical salad bar and decent fruit, there wasn't anything here worth going out of your way for. The desserts were average and for the price I think I would rather go to avenue cafe or the many, many other restaurants at the hotel.

1  Thank travel4w0rkandplay