The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$69
Mirage.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
$180
$109
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$204
$119
Official Site
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$116
$107
Vdara.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

$134
$127
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

$235
$219
Aria.com
$179
Bellagio.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $218/night.

Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$59
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$397
$74
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$479
MandalayBay.com
14,840 results
All reviewseuropean poolle revered cardpanoramic suitesw steakhousefloor to ceiling windowsbeautiful hotelother hotelslobby barfashion show mallhigher floorthe north endsitting areafavorite hotelstrip viewresort feeper day
Reviewed January 4, 2011

Just returned from a quick Christmas weekend trip to Las Vegas. Let me start by saying I did everything in my power to do as little as possible and rarely even left the Wynn/Encore premises. This gave me an opportunity to really enjoy the hotel and use most of the services. We were able to upgrade to the panoramic suite--WOW what an impressive room. Beautiful decor, comfy bed, great bath amennities, I could go on and on.

From the check in to the room to the service everything was top notch. For example--we had reservations at Alex and a spa treatment booked before check in. During the check in process everything was confirmed and some helpful hints on timing were relayed. Thank you for not making me track down this information on my own. Every single interaction with hotel employees was pleasant-with big hellos and a feeling of really being welcome. A special thanks to the man working in the walkway between Wynn and Encore early on Xmas morning--your good cheer was inspiring!

We were also lucky enough to enjoy various restaurants during our stay. We ate at the deli in the Wynn--good sandwiches and soups. Cocktails at Parasol Up and Down. Went to Red 8 for dim sum, headed to SW for deserts and coffees, sushi at Okada, and of course the Xmas dinner highlight was Alex. Every single meal was a perfect presentation of great food, wine, and service. My only complaint would be the coffee bars i the morning--just not a great latte to be found.

All in all I would highly recommend staying at the Encore--we will return.

Reviewed January 3, 2011

Beautiful standard king room with large, separate living area. Polite staff. Resort fee was steep at $20 but included long-distance, internet, and access to the gym, which is very nice. Although we don't gamble, we did notice that the Encore casino was much less crowded than that of the Wynn (the two hotels are attached). Encore is located right across the street from the Fashion Show Mall. Our only quibble was the lack of a coffee maker in the room.

Reviewed January 3, 2011

Amazing pool, amazing casino, good restaurants, good service. All around, a great place to stay in Vegas!

Stayed: March 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 2, 2011

I received a promotion in the mail for 3 night stay at Wynn Encore and since I love going to Vegas I was totally game. The total cost was about $450, which included the $20 per day resort fee. Two tickets to Le Reve was included (this is the BEST show I have ever seen, highly recommend!). The Wynn Encore is connected to the Wynn, but it is totally separate as far as check in.

The valet is free and very efficient, as was the check-in. My non-strip view room was spectacular and if you don't opt for strip view, you will get a room on a higher floor. My room was on 51st floor and had great view of the north strip and mountains beyond.

The hotel is absolutely gorgeous and definitely five star all the way. The Resort King room was beautiful and really the WOW factor hits you as soon as you open the door to the your room. I love the comfy Wynn Dream king bed and Sharp 42" swivel flat panel tv between the sleeping area and the sitting area. I like the controls on the nightstand for the lights and the draperies!

There is floor to ceiling glass windows and very dramatic views. Nice lounge seating and desk (and fax machine). Large closet and in room safe. Pay per view movies, but no DVD player available.

The thing I didn't like was the mini bar had a touch sensor, so you could not remove items and use as refrigerator. Luckily, the ice bin was just down the hall. I also surprised that there was no coffee maker in the room. Wired and wireless internet in the room and local/domestic long distance phone calls are included in the resort fee.

The marble bathroom has separate shower, tub and toilet and TV near the sink. The towels were very scratchy and I guess that's just minor. I liked the robe and if you call, they will bring you slippers. The toiletries were good size and smelled good, there's a bathroom scale and nice makeup mirror. The housekeeping could use some improvement, as I found hair near the tub, toothpaste in the sink and the glasses were dirty.

The bell service was excellent and Paul brought ice when he delivered the luggage. Get a map of the property at check in, it's very helpful to navigate your way to restaurants, shops, etc. I also got $25 slot credit, but it was very difficult to figure out the Red Card and how the machines worked, etc. You can call ahead to valet to have your car waiting for you downstairs and they will also print out your boarding pass for you. The TV will also give you your daily account balance and there is express check out.

The casual dining options are very good and I love The Drugstore Cafe. Good salads(Southwest Shrimp Salad) and soup (Southwest Tortilla Soup). Open 24/7 too. There is a very handy sundries store open 24/7 near the hotel elevators, books, magazines, snacks, drinks, etc. Obviously, there is room service should you want that.

The Fitness Center usage is included in the resort fee and is adjacent to the spa. For $40, you can get a day pass to use the spa facilities. The lounge area at the spa reception is free and a beautiful place to hang out. There's also a nice store there.

Shopping is just on the first floor and Wynn Esplanade some of the stores include Manolo Blahnik, Chanel, Dior, Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Graff. If you want to head across the street, you have the Fashion Show Mall with Macys, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales, Zara and others. Plus, there are good restaurants and ABC store is handy for drinks, snacks, etc.

Lots of restaurants, nightclubs (Blush, Tryst and XS), bars and swimming pools, golf course on the property. The Lake of Dreams is also a highlight. I had a fantastic stay at Wynn Encore and will look for more hotel deals to return.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
3  Thank SusieJue
Reviewed January 2, 2011

My wife and I traveled to Las Vegas with friends for the soft opening of the Cosmopolitan. The first night we arrived we stayed at the Encore Tower Suites. We were upgraded to a 2,400 SF salon suite. The other couple we were traveling with was upgraded to a parlor suite which was very nice. The salon suite was amazing though, featuring a very large and beautiful suite with a full wet bar, massage room, 60" plasma and jetted jacuzzi. We had dinner at Sinatra's for a second time, and I hate to say this, but it again was the best experience we have ever had. We also took time to enjoy the spa which is small but also very nice.

This is the second time we have stayed at Encore. Our first experience was not a very positive one. The resort has several shortfalls. First it is very far away from the rest of the strip. Second, the rooms seriously lack air conditioning. Third, for some reason we do not sleep that well in the beds. The most disappointing part of our first trip was we felt we were not treated very well due to being much younger than average. It seems that since we were staying in the tower suites, we were served in a totally different manner.