15,154 results
All reviewseuropean poolle revered cardpanoramic suitesw steakhousefloor to ceiling windowsbeautiful hotelother hotelslobby barfashion show mallhigher floorthe north endsitting areafavorite hotelstrip viewresort feeper day
Reviewed September 18, 2010

Having stayed in a couple of different hotels in Vegas - The Encore has definitely spoilt us for anything else! We stayed for a Thursday/Friday night and loved it. We paid a $25 supplement to get a room on the 56th floor with the most incredible view of the strip and surrounding area.
The room was beautiful and extremely well thought out. Spotlessly clean and with all the little luxuries and touches that you would expect - and more - ipod docking station next to the bed, business desk with fax/printer, controls panel on bedside cabinet for drapes, lights etc. Wonderful
Staff are extremely courteous and helpful and check-in/out was a breeze.
Only negative - the general pool area gets a bit crowded with the loungers very close together, but the weather was lovely and the drinks were cold! we'll be back. Oh - and the evening buffet - the best we've ever had.

Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2010

We really enjoyed our stay. Hotel is beautiful and service was always good. Only negative was younger crowd staying and coming for entertainment at hotel.

• Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed September 15, 2010

We stayed at the Encore for a wedding. From check in, which was prompt, to check out we encountered a very pleasant stay. The rooms were very nicely appointed. The only thing I noticed was that the bed had already shown signs of wear on the edge facing the room. There was a noticeble dip I kept rolling into. These beds had extra padding which I believe shows wear alot faster. The bathrooms were first class. The music piped throughout the hotel was jazzy and not over powering. The casino seemed pretty empty during our stay. Not sure what the previous poster meant by weird vibe. It was certainly more low key. We didn't have a chance to eat at the hotel, but there was no shortage of choices. You do have to order coffee thru room service or go down to the coffee bar. None in the room. We were on the 25th floor with a view of the strip. Although not an issue, we could hear the music blasting down at the Pool Club. Being on the 25th floor, we were surprised that we could hear it. I would take that into account if booking a room on the strip side any lower than 25 floors. The Wynn is at the far end of the strip. We would definitely return.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2010

After reading all of the reviews we opted for the Encore at Wynn as our hotel for our very first trip to Las Vegas. I was slightly disappointed with this venue so I suppose that I was expecting more.

This hotel has an understated elegance - modern and yet sumptuous - in the lobby featuring a red butterfly decor. They could have used more help at the check-in during peak hours but once we were actually helped the process went quite smoothly. I also found that the concierge desk was not always manned - more on that later.

We had opted for two 'Panoramic King' suites and found that we really didn't have a view of the Strip - we could see some of the old hotels (Circus Circus and Riviera) but none of the newer sights. The rooms were a lovely size and quite comfortable for our needs. We loved being able to open and close the curtains or turn off the lights with a touch of a button by the bed. And it was fun to have a flat-screen TV in the bathroom. My only real other complaint about the room (aside from the view) would be that I just don't care for beige towels - I prefer white at home and when traveling.

My main complaint was how much trouble we had printing our boarding passes for our return trip. You see we like to print them 24 hours prior to the flight and so we got up at 6 AM to go to the business center - which wasn't open. We were told that we could use the concierge but there was no one manning that desk. The front desk tried to help us but they couldn't find our reservations with the confirmation number. We were told we might have better luck at the Wynn's business center and after curling around the property we finally found that their business center wasn't open either. When we finally were able to get into the Encore's business center (after 8 AM) we were able to finally print our passes but by that time I had lost 2 hours of much-needed sleep.

The shopping is wonderful and I guess if you are a Garth Brooks fan you would be thrilled at his proximity as his show is in the hotel.

Is this a nice place? Absolutely! Is it perfect? No.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 13, 2010

This hotel was absolutely perfect, from check in to check out I could not have asked for a better place to stay. We got our room at $119/night during the week and paid an extra $20 to upgrade to a panoramic view of the mountains. We checked into a stunning 700sqft hotel room equipped with every amenity we could hope for. The pool at Encore was stunning as well. My complaint about the pool was the Encore Beach. They wanted to charge us $40 for entry fee as hotel guests, then pay an additional $100 for chairs/cabana. I heard it was a club scene in there complete with girls wearing bikinis and stiletto heels....however, you could find this at the regular pool as well. There are two pools - one European (topless) and one family style pool - both play loud club music depending on the crowd, so it isn't too relaxing, but a fun place to hang out. I ventured to the workout room and spa and both continued to amaze me. I literally woke up everyday to something new and exciting. The building of the spa was supposedly $200 million dollars and not a detail was missed. It is pricey, but well worth it if you want to unwind.

So, I must conclude with my overall impression: continue to be amazed. It is a great getaway for couples and my favorite part was the fact that all of the gambling machines were on low volume - so you didn't hear that loud "ching ching ching" all the time while walking through.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple