15,156 results
All reviewseuropean poolle revered cardpanoramic suitesw steakhousefloor to ceiling windowsbeautiful hotelother hotelslobby barfashion show mallhigher floorthe north endsitting areafavorite hotelstrip viewresort feeper day
Reviewed October 21, 2017

The service and ambience in the hotel are fantastic. We enjoyed our stay from the second we checked in to the minute we checked out. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone going to Las Vegas for work or play.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed October 21, 2017

I won a trip to Las Vegas from the Soaring Eagle Casino in Mt Pleasant, MI. I had no idea of the treat I was in store for, because the staff were so pleasant and attentive. The décor in the hotel/casino was so beautiful and we just had a fantastic trip. The rooms were awesome, we were on the 51st floor and we had a most fantastic view. We slept very good, the beds were so comfortable. Wish we could have that bed all the time. I would recommend this hotel/casino to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed October 20, 2017

Wynn/Encore property is probably the best property in Las Vegas. I have never seen staff more perfectly trained to take care of clientele. The property is beautiful and so well maintained. You never have to leave as everything you could want is on the property. Some really world class restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 20, 2017

Great resort just pricy everywhere you go within Wynn. No place in America should a Coors Light cost me $12, tip included. Gaming revenue must be down and they are trying to make it up with f&b prices. Better value elsewhere.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 20, 2017

A very clean hotel that is modern with a touch of class and elegance, friendly staff, nice size rooms where you can actually move around, sit on a lounge and look out the windows towards the views of the mountains and landscape. The pool was nice temperature, not too warm or cold, however, there were too many trees by the European pool which blocked the sun at certain times of day. And unfortunately by afternoon the sun moved behind the Wynn tower so there was no sun by the European pool at all in the afternoon and the other pool just got crowded (plus there were kids). This hotel is definitely for adults and I would not recommend you come here if you have kids, I think there's other hotels that have more kid type activities. Restaurants were great, I highly recommend Sinatra and the show Le Reve was excellent, highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple