Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$383
$290
  • Restaurant
Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$119
Vdara.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$69
Mirage.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$179
Bellagio.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $228/night.

Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$189
$199
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$67
$59
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
$180
$134
$119
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$479
MandalayBay.com
14,816 results
All reviewseuropean poolle revered cardpanoramic suitesw steakhousefloor to ceiling windowsbeautiful hotelother hotelslobby barfashion show mallhigher floorthe north endsitting areafavorite hotelstrip viewresort feeper day
Reviewed July 6, 2009

My fiance and I stayed at Encore from June 29th - July 2nd. I have read alot of reviews over the past 2 months on here and I was a little worried when we arrived. But I really dont have anything to complain about in this review. The check-in was very easy. The lady working the desk was nice and got us checked in very fast. Our room was on the 60th floor and had a view of the end of the strip and the Wynn golf course. Everything in the room is top of the line. The swiveling TV is a great touch, the huge window with the automatic drapes is great, the bed is the most comfortable bed we have ever slept in. The bathroom is really big and comes with all the soaps, shampoos, etc. We didn't eat at any of the restaraunts at the Encore so I can't comment on them. We did play alot of craps in the casino and had a great time. The dealers were all real nice and even the pit bosses were easy to talk to. We loved the casino because of the small size and it wasn't smokey at all. The casino got a little busy around 9:00pm til midnight but anytime before and after it was no problem to get a spot on a table or even a table to ourselves. I read alot of complaints about the hotel staff but we did not experience this at all. I've got nothing but good things to say about them. My fiance left her cell phone at a slot machine and did not realize for a couple of hours. We spoke with a really nice security guy named Bryan who helped us track her phone down. We really wanted to stay an extra night and cannot picture staying anywhere else in Vegas from now on.

2  Thank BigMoneyTexas
Reviewed July 6, 2009

My wife and I check into Encore for our anniversary in a resort suite with a free upgrade to a Panoramic Suite. When we arrived we were told there were no more panoramic suites available and were offered a room on the 12th floor overlooking the pool (Roughly the worst location possible, given noise from XS) we declined and asked for something higher up and got a room on the 35th floor facing the Riviera. It's disappointing that a 5 star resort would not honor the room you booked and offer you a worse room, not a better one. After speaking to a manager we were offered a late check out, which was fine, but didn't really make up for not getting the correct room.

The room we got was fantastic nonetheless, bed was very comfortable, and overall we were VERY impressed with our suite. Unfortunately the pool is too small for the weekends and was extremely crowded, but was easy to get a seat on weekdays (and Sunday).

The real bummer about Encore is that everything is just so ridiculously priced. Our poolside snacks (2 sandwiches, chips & salsa ) ran us about $40. A bowl of cereal from room service was 15 dollars after the 'delivery fee', 12 buffalo wings were $41. I understand that hotels charge more than general, but this was absurd. To make matters worse, it's a pretty decent walk to get anywhere else to get some food, so you are definitely captive to whatever Encore charges.

We ate at Switch and it was wonderful, as well as the cafe at Wynn, which was also very good. The lobby bar at Encore had good coffee (About 3.50 for a small) and danishes ($7).

Overall the property is amazing and the rooms are great, it's just too bad the staff don't honor reservations and the food is so expensive.

2  Thank bizztizz
Reviewed July 6, 2009

I loved it! Our room was so spacious, clean, new, modern, there were no problems at all! The bed was comfy, the bathroom was a dream! The cleaning staff did a great job. My boyfriend and I were quite messy--everyday the room was cleaned perfectly. Of course the hotel is pricey-- it is a 5 star hotel. The bars offer fantastic drinks ($10-16). It's all worth the money. I can't wait to go to Vegas again.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank chopin1981
Reviewed July 5, 2009

This is the first and only review I have ever written about any hotel, and it is to warn all readers of the Encore.

I am a seasoned traveler and I have stayed at the Wynn multiple times because we've had phenomenal stays there. So naturally when I received an offer from the Wynn offering me a spectacular rate for the Encore ($109/$159), clearly due to the economy, I jumped at the chance. I had already booked an amazing room elsewhere in Vegas, but I couldn't say no to the Encore, believing it would be even more wonderful than the Wynn. MISTAKE.

At check-in, we had to almost beg for a room that wasn't facing XS because we weren't interested in being kept up all night by the club. After much back and forth and phone calls between the desk and "someone", we were offered a room that was acceptable to us (ie, non-smoking and not facing the club---we're not asking for much here). But when it was time for me to sign off on the room rate, WOW they tried to charge me a rate that was about $75 more PER NIGHT than the rate I had booked with. Nope, not an upgrade/upsell as you may be thinking -- the Encore actually tried to argue with me that this MUCH higher rate was what I had booked. I insisted that they were completely incorrect and they insisted "this is an excellent rate." Well, this isn't a negotiation, I booked a guaranteed rate, directly through your hotel website using a promotion that your hotel emailed me personally----honor the rate I booked! They insisted that I must be mistaken. FORTUNATELY I had the foresight to have printed out the actual daily rate and final total for the full stay from my computer screen at the time I booked (NOTE: the email confirmation that they send you does NOT have this detailed information, the confirmation only has the deposit charge rate). After digging through our luggage in the middle of the check-in area for 15 minutes, I found the paper that confirmed that YES, INDEED the rate I booked was $109/$159 per their direct email promotion. They insisted that their computer must be making some sort of error for an unknown reason and they agreed to honor the lower rate--you know, the one that I had actually booked. Needless to say, this was an AWFUL way to spend our first hour in Vegas and tainted our entire vacation.

You might be thinking "oh, that must have been a random computer glitch, I'm sure that a hotel of the caliber of the Encore would never do that again." Well, 2 weeks later, my friend had the EXACT SAME PROBLEM---he had to PROVE to the Encore that they were attempting to overcharge him for his hotel room (the room that he had booked using the same Encore email promotion, the same rate, directly booked through the hotel website). And as you can see from other reviews, it has happened to others.

I have to wonder how many hundreds of other people are having the exact same "bait and switch" happen to them. If you have, you should definitely share it here. If not, and you're planning to stay at the Encore, BE WARNED, and print out the computer screen snapshot that confirms your final room total AND your rate, and have it with you when you check in. Make sure that your booked rate matches the one that you sign off on at check-in.

As for the Encore itself, the Wynn/Encore have increased, significantly, the prices of everything, including room service which used to be reasonably priced. The buffet costs more but has gone downhill (try PH buffet instead). Housekeeping is fine except they won't replenish any of the toiletries until you're completely out. No slippers at the Encore (you get them at the Wynn). I liked the Encore pool and spa better than the Wynn's. Wazuzu was great. Not sure if the Encore is just worse than the Wynn or if the Wynn has likewise gone downhill. Totally unsure as to whether I will ever stay at either hotel again, due to this terrible experience.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
14  Thank booboo68NYC
Reviewed July 5, 2009

We stayed here for our honeymoon from June 29-July 4. Hotel and casino are beautiful, our room was nice, comfy bed, pretty bathroom but terrible view of Circus Circus and the Riviera. Try to get a room that faces the strip. Hotel is way to far away from everything else on the strip, I would recommend staying somewhere in the middle of the strip. I can say I have stayed there, but when we go back to Vegas we will stay somewhere like Mirage or MGM, you'll get more your money and be in a better location.

1  Thank shibloom2