“This hotel was the best part of our stay”

Encore At Wynn Las Vegas
Ranked #4 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Toronto, Ontario
“This hotel was the best part of our stay”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Respectful guests, jot did not tolerate anyone being drunk and out of hand. The place was immaculate. Very classy. Expensive shopping, beautiful and large rooms. Large place and pool was great! We needed to wait for chairs one of the days but within 10 min we were able to take over someone's who was leaving. Staff is extremely friendly and service is ultimate ;)

• Stayed August 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,826)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Ballarat, Australia
Reviewed August 25, 2014

My partner and I stayed here and loved it! Rooms are huge! Beds very comfortable. Service was great everywhere, from casino to pool area. We weren't really a fan of the over 21 pool as the water was hot and looked dirty, too much lotion from all the people. In fairness they did clean it on our 4th day. ( not sure how long before that it was done) buffet breakfast/ lunch/ dinner was amazing!! Massive variety and beautiful food!! Definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Nikita B
Norman, Oklahoma
Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

Great rooms and pools. The casino lobby area does not feel as smoky or crowded as other hotels. The Rooms were not cleaned or refreshed as to what one would expect of this level hotel but they were spacious and beautifully done.

• Stayed August 2014
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 25, 2014

The Encore at The Wynn was the perfect fit for us. All the things we wanted from Vegas under one extremely luxurious, colourful roof. Ate and drank at the variety of bars and restaurants. Over 21 pool was fantastic and such fun. Service from all staff was excellent. Entertainment was brilliant - saw Will I Am. Shops were stunning and of course the casino was most accommodating. Room was elegant and clean and very opulent...loved everything about the whole place...

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed August 25, 2014

After a very disappointing night at Palms Place we called Encore and was told they would hold a suite for us for 1 hours. We canceled our room at Palms Place and went straight to Encore to check in, when we arrived (within the hour time frame) we were told there was no rooms available! This was a problem, of course and I make that clear. It took a lot of talking and over an hour two hours to get a room and it wasn't the room we reserved! Once past that however it was great, they have a great, young client base that fits our demographic and the rooms are amazing! I will be going back to Encore when returning the Vegas!

Room Tip: Make reservations way ahead of time and keep your confirmation number, you will love the property!
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank kjve9876
brooklyn
Reviewed August 25, 2014

This is a late review but we always talk about our amazing long weekend at the Encore that I just had to throw in my two cents. With so many newcomers on the Vegas hotel scene, we agonized over where to stay on our 3 day trip August of 2013. We are not big gamblers but like to play a bit and were looking for an upscale hotel that was still fun but not crazy. We planned on spending most of our time at the pool (weather permitting) just relaxing and having fun. We found the perfect combination of exciting Vegas atmosphere, great pool scene and stunning rooms at the Encore. We were there from Thursday night leaving Sunday afternoon, celebrating my husband's 41st birthday and we had a great time. The rooms are small suites, sort of modern contemporary decor, Vegas-y yet tasteful, plenty of room and very comfortable. My one complaint is that we kept hearing an odd noise (I think it was the elevator mechanics running) but not sure. It bothered me a bit but not my husband so it wasn't too bad. We ate at Allegro the first not since we got in pretty late from NYC. I remember food being good. The next day we splurged and got a cabana at the European pool. Great decision! Our cabana was on the 2nd floor which overlooked the pool so we could see all the action when we wanted to, yet step away for lunch or just hang out. It was perfect. The cabanas have their own waiters so we were able to order food/drinks easily, and didn't have to fight for seats at the pool. They also have Lilypads for rent, which are sort of like day beds, but the cabanas are far superior because you can get out of the sun. The pool was a lot of fun, great music, great atmosphere and age appropriate. We were concerned the pool would be overrun by twenty somethings but that was not the case at all. It was a nice mix of people and no one got too crazy. Oh another thing we were concerned about was we heard the "European" pool was topless and I didn't really want to hang around a bunch of topless women all day. Well, I think we may have seen two or three women actually go topless the entire time there. So it was definitely the exception not the norm. That night we ate at Jaleo at the Cosmopolitan. We considered staying at the Cosmopolitan and were so glad we did not. We liked the more elegant vibe of the Encore and felt the Cosmopolitan was just a lot younger and rowdier. We also did not care for dinner at Jaleo. Service was extremely slow and the food just meh. We were not impressed. On Saturday, we were going to do the Pool party/Beach club thing at Encore (forget the name) but after waiting on line for five minutes and looking at the rest of the people waiting, we realized it was not for us. Much younger crowd (think Hard Rock Rehab) and we just imagined the pool completely full all day and decided to skip it and rent a cabana again at the European pool. It was as good as the day before and we had a great time. Fun music, great drinks, good food, nice vibe. That night we ate at SW Steakhouse. We both enjoyed it but felt it missed the mark a bit. We went to XS also to go dancing which was kind of funny. We were definitely 20 years to late for this place. Tiny dancefloor for a club and if we had gotten bottles I would have been livid. Super tiny table areas for bottle service. The nice part about XS is accessing the outside where you could still hear the music and hang out a bit. We also ended up gambling a bit at Encore that night which was fun. Sunday we grabbed brunch at Society Cafe (very good) and were on our way. One sour note was the loooooong line to check out at Encore. Also, my husband accidentally left a couple of shirts behind. We immediately called Encore's lost and found and never got a call back. Kept calling back for a week saying it took time to log the lost items and eventually they told us nothing was found. Not a huge deal since it was our fault the items were left behind anyway, but would have been nice to recover them. We would go back in a heartbeat!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank giftergirl
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

My review, is based on the check in process and frankly being lied to, so I arrive and the check in line in around 100 people deep, rather then have multiple lines for everyone to check in. It has one, after 1hr and 13min I get to the front, whilst those around me got platitudes of the wait time I got nothing , I had booked a panoramic room in the hope of seeing the strip, I am informed that there is nothing available, and the best highest room they have is on the 50th floor, fair enough I guess.. And facing the mountains..ok you can't will them all..right at the moment the couple behind me are called, I overhear them ask check in clerk for a strip view, he says sorry but non available but he will upgrade them for free to a panoramic suite on the mountain side on the 60th floor...ok so it wasn't available for me but is for them and they get it for free..I guess different rules apply here.. No thanks currently waiting to see if I can be refunded I will stay elsewhere

Stayed August 2014