“Neat hotel with beautiful suites”

Encore At Wynn Las Vegas
Ranked #5 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed February 25, 2014

The hotel property is neat and well managed. There was a huge rush on the day of our arrival so we had to queue up for check-in which was a bit unpleasant but it was managed efficiently by the staff. The tidy and beautiful rooms made up for it as well. The view was pretty good specially at night. The corousel is beautiful and so is the gaming area. Only disappointment were the bartenders who were a bit too unfriendly. I understand their need to manage drunk people and hence appear a bit strict. However, someone who is not drunk will find this wierd and uncomfortable. It takes most of the fun out of drinking! Anyhow the rest of the staff including the room service was pretty great. So the stay over all was pleasant and nice.

The reason I give it a 3star despite all pros was 1single staff who was extremely ill-mannered. On the first night me and my husband were surfing the shops in the gallery and I was in heels which after dancing at the club became quite painful. I took of my shoes for 2-3 minutes to soothe my feet. Meanwhile, one of the staff immediately came forward and very rudely told me to put on my shoes. I regret that I had not noticed their rules regarding footwear and a huge number of girls in the hotel lobby had similarly taken off their heels and were walking barefoot. I even wondered whether my feet in any way looked unattractive as compared to the other girls so it had to call for a selective reprimand!! :P
On a serious note, I agree the staff was only doing his duty and I would not have taken any offence and would have even appreciated his attentiveness, if I had only been spoken to a bit politely. I hope the hotel would work a bit towards conversational etiquettes.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Rachna P

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Stayed at Encore for the first time and I think it's the nicest of the LV hotels I have stayed in. Great view from 56th flr and spacious suite with floor to ceiling windows to view the strip below. The restaurant off the casino served very good healthy lunch entrees and the service throughout the hotel was first class. I liked the exclusivity of the Encore lobby. Driveway doormen were very personable and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 25, 2014

We spent 3 days and nights at the Encore and it was the best vacation we have ever had in Las Vegas. Everything was outstanding and we will likely never stay at another Hotel in the future. I would recommend the Strip view side of the Hotel because the location and view are not to be missed. My wife had a massage treatment at the SPA and swears she will never go anywhere else. It was by far the best she has ever had. She requested a male therapist and was very pleased with his professional approach and superb massage skills. We played poker in the Poker Room and enjoyed it and all the folks in the room. Just good quality people.

Room Tip: We had a Strip side room on the 52nd floor and the view was beautiful!! Next time we are planning to...
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Just can't say enough positive things about the Encore and Wynn. From the rooms to the staff - it was impeccable.

I could blather on-and-on, but nothing I can say can match the "ahh-ness" of this resort. Every detail was just top notch.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Stayed at encore over the Valentine weekend, this hotel is worth praising from the décor to the customer service and everything else about his place. I have stayed at numerous hotels on the strip in the past but Encore @ Wynn beats them all hands down.

Check In - Check in at the hotel was excellent, within minutes we were on our way to our assigned room. We were given a room on the 27th floor but were offered to upgrade to the 57th floor for $30/extra per night but declined. We had wonderful views of the strip along with Las Vegas airport at one corner. The beds were extremely comfortable and room was furnished and decorated.

Food – We tried the breakfast and Lunch buffet at Wynn over the periods of the days we were there and the food selection was wonderful in both breakfast and lunch buffet. Since we were guest of encore we didn’t have to wait in the buffet line up either and were assigned seats the moment we got there. I recommend everyone to try there buffet, you would not be disappointed.

Pools – Wonderfully decorated both the Wynn and Encore pool (You can use both pools at Wynn & Encore as the guest of the hotel). Sufficient amount of seats and servers who were always there to grab you another drink.

Lots of specialty stores within Encore/Wynn if you are a shopaholic and numerous other store and restaurants on the strip which is a few minutes’ walk from the hotel.

Numerous shows available to watch in Vegas along with many other activities you can do, way too many to list. Overall we had a wonderful experience at Encore/Wynn and will defiantly return again.

Room Tip: Wonderful views of the strip, doesn’t matter of the floor it’s all personal preference.
2  Thank Ajaz_K007
Reviewed February 24, 2014

The hotel, the view, the facility, and the show La Reve were above expectations! The hotel staff looked for opportunities to call us by name. The Rooms are very comfortable. We had dinner at Sinatra's. This is a first class restaurant, plan on $100.00 per person, at least. Our food was average, and my steak was not cooked correctly. The issue was not taken care of by the restaurant management. I would not recommend Sinatra's.

3  Thank Davis_County_Realtor
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

Me & my boyfriend stayed here the first week in November for my birthday..and it truly was amazing!
A few people had recommended various different hotels on the strip to stay and during our trip we both agreed that the Wynn hotels (as they are both linked) are the best on the strip. Others MGM, pleasure island are starting to look abit dated. Although right at the end of the strip really other than stratosphere, riviera etc it's in such a fab location, just across the street from the fashion show mall and the canal shoppes (as part of the palazzo & Venetian) the casino, bars and clubs are just immaculate and the decor looks amazing.
The room we upgraded to a panoramic view and it was well worth it, besides the view the room was beyond spacious and so clean!
Another must at this hotel (well through at he Wynn) is the breakfast buffet! It probably is the best breakfast and value in Vegas!
This was our first trip to Vegas and we both had the most incredible time, will definitely be returning soon and 100% be staying at the encore!!

• Stayed: November 2013