“Amazing hotel. Must see the rooms, they are HUGE.”

Encore At Wynn Las Vegas
Ranked #4 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Everything about our stay was fantastic. I've stayed at other hotels on the strip and none compare to the Encore! The service alone is worth coming and the standard rooms can't be beat by any on the strip. This will be the only place I stay when in Vegas from now on.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Mandykoski

Reviewed January 30, 2014

This was our second trip and stay at the Wynn/Encore Resort. The Encore suite, 745sq.ft., was impeccable and maintained at that level for our three night stay. The entire staff, in all departments, of the hotel and casino were so extremely warm and caring, my wife and I were blown away. We purchased tickets to see the show La Reve and were treated to a truly marvelous production. To witness such great athletes perform so many different acrobatic, dance, swim, magic, diving skills under such incredible lighting just blew our minds.

Room Tip: Great values to be had here Sunday-Thursday, get a suite if you can!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Excellent experience. Beautiful facility and grounds, Great pool area. The restaurants were top notch. We were able to get our room before 12:00 pm. Everyone was cheerful, helpful and greeted us with the greatest respect. The housekeeping women were very careful not allowing me to go back to room to get a book without verifying my room key was for the room I claimed to have. I liked this security feature. Pleasant workers.

A few things I experienced and liked were:

1.) A room doorbell.
2.) Curtains and Sheer Curtains that opened and closed at a touch of a button.
3.) Light switches that controlled every light fixture. (All the lights, bedroom lights, & night light)
4.) A push button that lights up a "Make Room" light outside the door.
5.) A push button that lights up a "Privacy Please" light outside the door.

Enjoyed the relaxing atmosphere around the pool the most. Can't wait to return. Pool area is unique.

Room Tip: Encore pool is closed for the winter months, but the Wynn pool was open with the water being heated...
1  Thank AlvesErme
Reviewed January 30, 2014

The Encore offered a nice experience for me from every department. From the bellman who hurried to open my car door and take my luggage to the front desk staff who did my check-in and then arriving at the spacious room room with beautiful view and decor -- each of these aspects made me feel pampered.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 35th floor and the view was exciting and excellent
Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

I came to the Wynn + Encore for a conference. Very classy place. Room (mine was @ Encore) was huge, quiet and very nice. Service excellent. A bit more subdued than some other spots in Vegas. Quite a bit of festive Chinese New Year decorations all around which added to the fun ambience. Nice to have Fashion Show Mall across the street and Palazzo + Venetian very close too.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Gorgeous, classy hotel. All the delights of Vegas away from the trashy stuff. Great food and stunning rooms. Fabulous full size gym. If you want to get away from the creepy, hustlers on the Strip and stay in a plush, luxurious hotel with all the bells and whistles, this is it. Huge rooms and big choice of restaurants, clubs, pools etc.

1  Thank Monica J
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Of all the fun, exciting places in Vegas to stay, this place is the best in terms of restaurants, nightlife, beautiful people, ease and convenience, pool options, table gaming, etc. If I were 25, I probably wouldn't stay here, but I am in my forties. When I want a weekend with my buddies we always look and book here first. Got the The pool party there is fun - I felt old, but its worth it on a hot day. I think I was the only there without some "ink". If you're on a tight budget, I'd look elsewhere but if you're going to not worry about $ and blow it out, go for The Encore. Its totally fun, and clean, and nice, etc. The minor downside is you can't easily walk to other places, but we never wanted to leave this property, so stay put.

Room Tip: Can't go wrong.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends