Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$133
Vdara.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$107
$89
Mirage.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$513
$369
MandalayBay.com
$134
Venetian.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$184
Official Site
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

$210
$179
Aria.com
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
$180
$109
Caesars Palace
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$59
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

$206
$199
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$371
$359
SignatureMGMGrand
14,812 results
All reviewseuropean poolle revered cardpanoramic suitesw steakhousefloor to ceiling windowsbeautiful hotelother hotelslobby barfashion show mallhigher floorthe north endsitting areafavorite hotelstrip viewresort feeper day
Reviewed August 4, 2013

The Encore is an amazing hotel, one of the best ive ever stayed at. The rooms are superb and huge (we got upgraded to a tower suite, a 1200 sq ft palace with a dedicated massage room), the service is way above what youll experience just about any where else on the strip. And the food and amenities are out of this world. But here is where im going to split hairs, because this level of hotel is the Olympics of Luxe and in that game, its older brother next door, The Wynn would win gold and the Encore would win silver by a tenth of a second. My experience is limited to the Tower Suites which in my opinion is the only way to fly at the Wynn/Encore. You get a private entrance and check in, better views and better rooms (for more money of course). And in those rooms, the Encore misses just a little. The private entrance at the Wynn has a cool garden, the Encore you just walk right into Registration. Most importantly, the Tower suites have their own dedicated cafe and pool, you dont have to walk through the casino to get there (hate walking through a casino in my bathing suit, i know everyone does it now, but im old school). These are little quibbles, but at these rates im allowed to quibble. In summary, you wont go too wrong at the Encore, its still amazing, but the Wynn is slightly nicer (and cooler overall design) and the rates arent that much different ($10 when i checked for a month out).

Room Tip: Get a room in the Tower Suites, you wont be disappointed (unless youve stayed at the Wynn tower suites. If you are an amex platinum holder they have deals for members, check with platinum amex travel.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2013

First time staying at the Encore and won't be back. It really feels most like overflow housing for the Wynn with a tiny casino, very little shopping, a non-descript pool and a handful of restaurants (although one of the best meals I've ever had was at Sinatra). The basic king room was a suite and we were able to score a quiet room so that was terrific. Biggest downside is that the Encore has a day club (they are all the rage in Vegas now) called the Beach Club which attracts a steady stream of what look to be cast members of the "Jersey Shore" TV show...not at all what you are looking for at all in a premium resort experience. One more thing. Myself and two other colleagues traveling from different offices were all dropped off at the Wynn because thats what our reservation confirmations from the conference said. Seems its a bit of a game to figure out whether you are staying at the Wynn or the Encore. Best to avoid the whole thing.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a room as far away from the Beach Club as possible if you want any quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 2, 2013

From the moment we arrived this hotel was great. I travel to vegas three times a year and this was my second time staying at the Encore, it was amazing last time. From the moment you arrive, you are smiling Check in took a few minutes but they served complimentary cold water while you waited. Me, my wife and our daughter stayed in the same room, so the extra large rooms at the encore were much appreciated. My wife went to the salon and the service was excellent, I used the gym a few times and it was also amazing, lots of equipment, clean and of course complimentary bottled water. There is no inexpensive place to eat at the Encore or the Wynn but all the food is delicious and great quality. YOLO. The bellman, the attendants, housekeeping everyone was so professional and friendly. All in all a great hotel.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I have been going to Las Vegas for well over forty years. I've have been a Royal Rewards loyalist and have been given comped rooms at Caesar's Palace, which I love, Bally, Harrah's, Flamingo, Paris, Quad, and Rio. Usually I choose Bally's for the location on the strip.

My recent trip to Encore was a true eye-opener. What a great place. From Valet service, Bell Desk, Check-in, rooms, free buffets, clean casino, - everything was top notch. The employees treated you special and if you asked what direction something was in - they didn't tell, they took you.

I loved the smallness of the casino and was able to find many winning machines. The pool area was glorious. Cold water and chilled grapes brought around several times a day.

My two older daughters (34 and 37) loved this hotel also. I sure hope my play warrants some offers because I really want to stay her when I'm back in November. To me it is the difference between experiencing Vegas and just being in Vegas. Thanks Encore

Room Tip: We choose a room on the north side of the tower so we would not hear the club noise. Worked out perfectly.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2013

In a nutshell: we stayed 3 nights in a panorama view suite and are no stuck in a hotel called "Grand Hotel" by the Grand Canyon and no minute passes by that we are not thinking about that wonderful view and this wonderful suite. It was really perfect. We will be back soon and I hope we can get a similar room!

Room Tip: The view from 5746 was awesome!!!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple