15,223 results
All reviewseuropean poolle revered cardpanoramic suitesw steakhousefloor to ceiling windowsbeautiful hotelother hotelslobby barfashion show mallhigher floorthe north endsitting areafavorite hotelstrip viewresort feeper day
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I have been going to Las Vegas for well over forty years. I've have been a Royal Rewards loyalist and have been given comped rooms at Caesar's Palace, which I love, Bally, Harrah's, Flamingo, Paris, Quad, and Rio. Usually I choose Bally's for the location on the strip.

My recent trip to Encore was a true eye-opener. What a great place. From Valet service, Bell Desk, Check-in, rooms, free buffets, clean casino, - everything was top notch. The employees treated you special and if you asked what direction something was in - they didn't tell, they took you.

I loved the smallness of the casino and was able to find many winning machines. The pool area was glorious. Cold water and chilled grapes brought around several times a day.

My two older daughters (34 and 37) loved this hotel also. I sure hope my play warrants some offers because I really want to stay her when I'm back in November. To me it is the difference between experiencing Vegas and just being in Vegas. Thanks Encore

Room Tip: We choose a room on the north side of the tower so we would not hear the club noise. Worked out perfectly.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2013

In a nutshell: we stayed 3 nights in a panorama view suite and are no stuck in a hotel called "Grand Hotel" by the Grand Canyon and no minute passes by that we are not thinking about that wonderful view and this wonderful suite. It was really perfect. We will be back soon and I hope we can get a similar room!

Room Tip: The view from 5746 was awesome!!!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2013

...better than all the rest!

Location: At the end of the strip, connected to the Wynn, which is a mere land bridge away from the Fashion Mall and the Palazzo/Venetian casinos. Encore is quieter than Wynn and both are in a prime location for not being strip-locked. When you need to cab around (like to/from airport or to other casinos) this is great cos cabs can go the back way. Added benefit: not being in a huge foot traffic zone = better casino experience! Encore also seems to be less smoky, even compared to Wynn.

Room: have stayed in many rooms over time and all are beautiful and well thought out- benefit of higher floor is always good in Vegas for the views.

Staff: always exemplary!

Food: very delicious, high quality, many options for all palates- love the new place, Andreas, for sushi. Botero is a favorite- great steak house! Society has a great breakfast, with vegan options and even red ad green veggie juices. I've never had bad food at Wynn or Encore. Look forward to eating in Vegas because of this :)

Grounds: well manicured, beautiful clubs, gorgeous pools, cute shops, well stocked sundries, cafes, what is not to like? And the spa at Encore is my favorite spa of all time. Can't be beat.

Conclusion: we come to Vegas a few times per year and we've stayed here many times for many different occasions, and it's always wonderful. When we've stayed elsewhere, it's just not as good to us! In the end we keep coming back here because others seem to be lacking in at least one area. If you want unfailingly classy, elegant, top quality Vegas experience with the best clubs, best food, best pools, best spas... it's the best! Simply the best!

Room Tip: Rooms with a strip view are also closer to the club, so pick a non-strip view if you don't want to hear the club beats in the night.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 2, 2013

One of best choice in Vegas. Very good club, restaurants and golf. Also top shows at Wynn. It's difficult choose something better. Needs to come back ASAP. Service is very good considering Vegas standard and also casino is very well owned.

Room Tip: Tower is best choice
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2013

The encore is by far one of the nicest hotels for the money in the world. This was my third stay and equally impressed. It is spotless and everything is in the right place at right time. It has a great vibe, high class, casino is much classier than most.

Only complaint is the pool seems to draw a lower end, kind of sleazy crowd which I did not like at all!

• Stayed: July 2013