Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$383
$290
  • Restaurant
Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$133
Vdara.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$71
$69
Mirage.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$190
Official Site
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

$134
Venetian.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
$180
$109
Caesars Palace
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

$233
$199
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$59
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$179
Bellagio.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $233/night.

Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$513
$479
MandalayBay.com
14,816 results
All reviewseuropean poolle revered cardpanoramic suitesw steakhousefloor to ceiling windowsbeautiful hotelother hotelslobby barfashion show mallhigher floorthe north endsitting areafavorite hotelstrip viewresort feeper day
Reviewed August 1, 2013

My recent Encore at Wynn resort hotel, restaurant, and gaming experiences require an encore. I felt like I was a special customer from the moment I walked out of my car in their self-park garage. Elevators, rooms, the casino floor were clean and exquisitely decorated. I loved the Oyster Bar "Happy Hour" in Wynn. The European pool area is the way to go! An overall excellent experience that will be repeated in the future.

Room Tip: King suites are beautiful and they are available with a mountain view or a pool view.
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We spent three nights at the Encore, checking in on 4th of July, and this hotel has become my favorite hotel in Vegas! First of all, our room was nice and quiet. We requested a room not facing the clubs so the club noises noted in other reviews was not an issue for us. The room was great. It had a bedroom area, living room area and a spacious bathroom. I especially liked the counter space at the sink area because I could put all of my makeup and things out. The bathroom amenities were a bit of a disappointment though. I expected some better quality products.

There are so many dining options on the property and at the Wynn. Wynn is about a five-minute walk away. My favorite restaurant there is Botero, a beautiful restaurant that serves up some good steaks. Sinatra is quite good if you crave for Italian or Wazuzu if you want some Asian food. Brunch is excellent at Tableau (@Wynn) - try getting a table at the enclosed patio. Society Café offers breakfast and lunch. Both the food and services are good at the restaurant. This hotel is all about providing top-notch services. Every staff I encountered was friendly and extremely professional. It really makes it a pleasure to be there.

Now comes the spa. One word: Heavenly. I highly recommend it.

We didn’t use the pool at Encore but went to the European pool at Wynn instead. Encore guests have access to the pool at Wynn. We definitely enjoyed our pool time there.

There was one hiccup during our stay. We went to Tryst and didn't like it at all. The music that night just wasn't working for us. We were really disappointed. Will check out XS instead next time.

Overall, I really enjoyed staying at the Encore. It is classy and elegant, a true 5-star property.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We typically prefer to stay in the Venetian or Palazzo when we come to Las Vegas. However, we enjoyed the Wynn when we previously stayed there, and were curious about Encore, so decided to book our stay there instead. Our room was typically plush, with great amenities - no complaints there. The hotel provided an upgrade option at check-in, which gave us floor to ceiling views up the Strip - lovely. However, the gaming at Encore is sparse, with little variety, and the restaurants/bars are ludicrously overpriced. We were seeing a 10-15% premium over similar food/drink at Venetian/Palazzo, with the exception of the buffet, which was comparably priced. The buffet, which was part of our room package, was excellent, with great food/selection. It would have been an excellent value, even if not included. Overall, the Encore feels like a satellite hotel geared more for those who want to shop, rather than game or be entertained. It's on the far end of the Strip, so requires a good amount of walking to get anywhere else you may want to be, which for us just meant that it was inconvenient.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank JoG72
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I booked a 4 day vacation at the Encore for my husband and myself through Expedia thinking I was saving money. When I booked it I was told that I was entitled to a $200.00 hotel credit. Wrong, when I checked in I received a $100.00 hotel credit. I also up graded my room to a panoramic view ($40.00 a night) There was no panoramic view. The view is a window from floor to ceiling. The hotel considers the top 10 room panoramic — floor 52 to 62. If you stay on the 50th floor you get the same view and it is less money. After checking in and realizing that it wasn't panoramic I wanted to change rooms. Not worth the additional money - but because I booked through Expedia and needed to go through them. When I called Expedia they said once you check in you can't change rooms. How are you supposed to know if you like a room until you check in? I spent the first two hours of my vacation getting DISCONNECTED trying to get transferred to a supervisor. The hotel and air was $$2,300 for 4 days and after dinner and shows and treatments we spent close to $4,000. (which was expected). I would never book a trip through them again. Customer Service was awful.

The Encore was beautiful but I like the Palazza better. I feel it is the little things that bring you back to a hotel and when The Encore wanted $5.00 to print my boarding passes and charged $7.50 for a Coors Lite it was a big turn off.

1  Thank Debra827
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Wow, I looked one day to book a nice weekend with my buds to vegas, and saw the 3bedroom condo duplex for 1000 a night! its normally like 7000!. So we were splitting it 3 ways so it would be worth it. There's a seperate area for suites check-in with security and everything. The room was just amazing. Huge view of strip, over 3000sq feet bigger than my house! private elevator and elevator in the room! The hotel is obviously meant for rich people (1.000.000$ poker tournaments and 50$ min bid on some slot machines) But the lobby is relitively empty and the hotel is just amazing. But dont pay over 300$ night or its getting too expensive.

Room Tip: The duplex's go for about 4000$ night on weekdays and 7000$ on weekends. If you see any lower its a recommendation.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends