“Top-Notch Hotel, Excellent Service...an Experience to Remember!”

Encore At Wynn Las Vegas
Ranked #4 of 265 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed July 26, 2013

It's not often that I get to stay in a top-notch hotel when I travel, because I am pretty budget-minded. But as Red member, I was sent an offer that I couldn't refuse, and decided to stay for three nights at Encore.

From start to finish, my stay at Encore was unforgettable. Checkin was a breeze, and although I checked in very early (about noon) and could not get my room yet (which I totally expected), I left my bags with the bellman. The desk clerk told me they'd text me when my room was ready, which they did. I had requested a north-facing room on a high floor, so that the noise from the two clubs--Beach Club and XS. Both of my requests were honored.

I'm thrilled beyond belief with my room...spacious, clean, and beautiful! The bed is, hands-down, the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in my entire life, and and am looking forward to ordering one of the Wynn matresses for my very own.

I did order room service breakfast my first morning, and the food was great, delivered in a timely fashion, and the room service attendant was great.

I never heard room noise the entire time I was there. One note--now that the clubs have opened, the crowd at WynnCore does seem to be changing. It used to be an older, affluent, sedate crowd...but now it looks like much of the Cosmo crowd--young twenty-somethings--are the ones that are the majority of the population at WynnCore, which disappoints me.

All in all, would I stay there again? Definitely. Thank you, Steve Wynn, for creating such a wonderful property!

Room Tip: rooms facing north are quieter than those with a strip view......
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank fl_mermaid
Write a ReviewReviews (13,533)

Reviewed July 25, 2013

The casino is tucked away from most of the strp. It's clean, clear of smoke, and classy. All the restaurants are upscale with prices to match. The pool complex is elegant with chill music, except on weekends when they bring in a DJ. Kids are not allowed at the Euro pool, which is a bonus. Pool drinks will cost you about $20 each, so getting a pitcher is the best value. I love the pool beds and couches. A good value during the week. Check in/out line was a little out of control. Tower suites next time, for sure. The bathing suit shop, Swim, is dreamy.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We were in Encore early July and was pleasantly surprise that the hotel/casino was not invaded by walk in tourists. Given the small traffic the casino and lobby area was actually very civilized compare to other large casino hotels. There were no lines at the restaurants which was great. This is a great hotel for family, for those who have been to Vegas many times and want to be away from the tour groups and for those who want some peace and quiet while still enjoying the Vegas atmosphere.

Room Tip: Try to get a room closer to elevators
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Encore works as the hotel doesn't get totally mobbed like some of the others. It is like an oasis but equally has enough people to note feel quiet.

We were on floor 59 overlooking the strip and could faintly hear the club - didn't annoy us as its Vegas but if you want quiet, then ask for a room facing the other direction!

Surrender is an amazing club and fab to be outside. Worth the cost.

Buffet restaurant is more of a smogasboard - the quality is excellent.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Encore, the sister property to Wynn, is beautiful. In true Wynn fashion, the customer service exudes from every employee and the premises are first class. The neat thing about Encore is that it is "quiet" compared to other mega properties in LV. Even the casino, which seems smaller that Wynn, is less crowded (bad for business but good for non-smokers!) and more relaxed. With either of the properties, you can't go wrong. This was our first stay at Encore and we will go back again. The small suite was sweet!

Room Tip: Request a "Wynn" view
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2013

The hotel, if you forgot about the casino which I am not interested in, is very good, The restaurants nice, pools too except that kids are not allowed to do virtually anything.... Also its hard to find shade and very few umbrella's around.
The large rooms are outstanding and of high quality.

But for me a hotel is as good as the worse that happens and especially how they deal with it.

BE AWARE, there is between the WINN and the ENCORE a beach club. On our last night, actually now and I am so pissed off and directly placing this onto the web, there was a party going on.
And let me assure you the beats are so loud that I can not sleep!

When we checked in we were kindly asked if we wanted city or mountain view but no one ever mentioned it could get loud on the city side. (south)
Now I am in my bed enjoying the beats of, for sure a very special DJ from my country the Netherlands, but this is not what I want.

Calling the operator to check till what time I had to enjoy this party. 4 am sir, you wanna speak to my manager. O yes please, maybe she can turn down the beat.

Of course also this manager was not able to make it go away and at 2340 the 'generous' offer to change my room comes a- at a time I dont want to wake up my kid and my wife and I certainly did not want to start packing. b-they should have warned me upon checking that the rooms above could face disturbance.

I am really very angry and upset over this and the fact that I have to just deal with it.
Not staying at a cheap resort, I just need to accept this kind of crap till 4 in the morning.
You can just not do that to your guest who come here for other reasons then all night party.

As much as I like the hotel I feel somehow cheated and the worse is they dont care.
So if you do not want to involuntary enjoy beats all night pick another hotel, or at least make sure you have a room facing north.

Room Tip: As mentioned, chose the rooms facing North if you like no disturbance and expect to be cooler.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Roger S
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

We go to Vegas every now and then and stayed at most of the places . After seeing xs in out last Vegas trip ( next club in Vegas .. For that matter any where in the USA) , I always wanted to stay at Encore .

Finally we get to stay here this year and I was pretty disappointed . I hate the service and room was so mediocre for the price we paid for . For the money , I will get better service . Wynn buffet was horrible and the food was ok ok .. We had to stand in the line for an hour to get into the club even after booking 3 suits in the hotel .

But I will give five stars to the pool area and xs night club .. But will never stay here . Total waste of money !

• Stayed: July 2013