We originally decided on the Encore because of the competitive price when booking our trip to the US. Compared to our hotel of choice in San Francisco it was cheaper, bigger and generally allot more luxurious. In hindsight, it was a bit more expensive than first appeared..
1. room upgrade - $30 a night (our choice of course),
2. room tax - $25 a night (almost all LV hotels do this I believe so not a criticism)
3. breakfast not included and not cheap in resort - $30+ for 3 coffees and 3 pasties
4. don't touch the mini bar!
All in all the Encore is 100% a 5 Star hotel (hence the 5 star rating) with the attention to detail and service you would expect from such a place in Las Vegas. But, expect to pay $ for all of this, even if the booking price seems 'reasonable' at first.
Mostly the staff were all very helpful and the basic upgraded room was brilliant with an amazing view of the strip (see picture), especially at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Encore, the new signature resort in the Wynn collection, is now taking reservations. Encore complements Wynn Las Vegas' repertoire of accommodations, culinary offerings and leisure activities to include eleven new retail boutiques, seven new cozy bars and lounges, five new signature restaurants, one ultra-chic nightclub and a European-inspired spa and salon facility. Indulge in Encore's casually elegant approach to ambiance. Conceived as a collection of neighborhoods, the resort is designed to fill your stay with moments of discovery and evoke your sense of wonder. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Encore At Wynn Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encore At Wynn Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Encore At Wynn