15,223 results
All reviewseuropean poolle revered cardpanoramic suitesw steakhousefloor to ceiling windowsbeautiful hotelother hotelslobby barfashion show mallhigher floorthe north endsitting areafavorite hotelstrip viewresort feeper day
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Great rooms, fabulous shower and bathroom, staff are so courteous and helpful, room service was amazing, spa was very relaxing, casino was great, La Reve was incredible, buffet was delicious. Only negative is they bill you up front a charge in case you trash the room but apart from that it was the best. Way better than the Venetian. Next trip to Vegas am staying here again for sure.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Once a year I go to Las Vegas and stay at the Enore/Wynn. I forgot my brand new Shiseido face lotion at the Encore last week, called the hotel and I was told that no one turned it in. I travel a lot and I have forgotten stuff at other hotels but nothing this expensive. Each time I called or went back it would be there for me. This is a first - totally disappointed.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Panthera_Leo_12
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Only a two night stay in this hotel but it was still fantastic. The rooms was spacious and well appointed, staff were friendly and helpful pretty much everything you could ask for in a hotel. Definitely on my list of hotels to return to.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Second time in Vegas,(last time stayed at Bellagio) and found this hotel far surpassed my experience at Bellagio.
Rooms: spacious , extremely comfy bed, huge bathrooms with separate room for toilet and TVs in bathroom, great smelling shampoos and conditioners . We stayed on 32nd floor facing the strip. We were offered an upgrade to panoramic view for an extra 30$ a night but we declined and we were happy we did as our room had a wonderful view of the strip, wynn and the pools below. At night the view was breathtaking . The nightclub noise was only very noticeable during the day as encore beach club had avicii dj ing. At night time I could barely hear the baseline at XS. It is definitely not disruptive unless you are extremely light sleeper. Housekeeping did a great job, went the extra mile for us as we left them a tip on the bed each day. When we checked in I did notice fingerprints on the mirror and a white stain on the couch but other than that we found the housekeeping to be good for the rest of our stay.
Restaurants: we dined at buffet alot and Food was fresh, hot, delicious and not greasy. The only complaint i have is the line up can be like an hour long depending what time you go at. Using our red card (players loyalty card) helped alot as we earned comp meals at breakfast lunch or dinner. It was relatively easy to earn comped meals with both of us playing slots and it saved us a ton of money throughout the trip. It was especially nice getting a comped meal at Society, I had the chefs tasting menu and it was AMAZING. We also dined at Andreas one night and the service was impeccable, food out of this world delicious!
Clubs: Went to Afrojack Saturday night at XS and then the Sunday night swim (night time pool party). My favourite club in Vegas by far. It is nice you can chill outside by the pool and dance, have drinks or play blackjack. You don't have to reserve a table to have an amazing time at this club. The people are beautiful , music and effects are awesome. Can't wait to go back!
Show: La REVE was out of this world. Went for the cheap "splash zone" tickets for only 100$ to be in the first row. Did not really get splashed just a couple water droplets here and there but no big deal... Amazing show with the water, dancing, etc.
Casino: played mostly slots and they paid out well. Won 1300$ jackpot the first day, and won 500 and 600 a couple other times throughout the trip. Not a ton of money but enough to keep playing and having fun, plus we were earning points for playing with our red card which in turn got us free meals.
Pools: very nice, easy to find a chair especially at the European pool, good music poolside at the euro pool. Nice option to be able to use wynn or encore pool as wynn is a bit bigger of a pool and very pretty. Enjoyed a banana smoothie by the pool and it was delicious!
Spa: the most amazing massage I've ever had at the encore spa. So happy I spent the money to get a massage and use their gorgeous facilities. It was memorable, so relaxing and something I will never forget! The pictures of the spa do not do it justice!

Overall, this place is amazing. It was our style and we can't wait to go back. Ive been in almost every hotel on the strip and nothing made us feel the way we felt at the Wynn and Encore.!

We will be back!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lindzandbailey
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I stayed here last week for 3 days, 2 nights. It was my second time staying at the property and I will continue to only stay at Encore going forward.

First, you cannot beat the service here. From the valet guys, bellhops, front desk attendants, in room dining attendants and housekeeping staff (minus one small issue - will get to that later), everyone is extra nice and accommodating. When they said our room service meal would take 30 minutes, it was there in less than 25. We ordered extra shampoo for the room --- it arrived promptly. Leftover dishes were taken out promptly. We were warned when checking in that our room faced the pool and we may hear some noise...so for anyone that complains about noise, know that it is addressed upfront and can be avoided. Room keys were always checked before entering the elevator area, which made us feel safer.

The room is modern, nice and very clean. When we entered upon check-in, we found a hair next to the tub. Usually this would bother me, but considering the entire bedroom, living room and and rest of bathroom (including shower/toilet) were spotless, and knowing they would switch rooms for us if we had asked, I let this go. I will say that the first time I stayed at the Encore, the room was spotless. For those extra picky about cleanliness...the ottoman in the room had some scuff marks on it - for the class of this property, I'd expect them to replace it, but again, I don't think most people would mind or care.

Encore and Wynn have some of the best pool and clubs scenes - I highly recommend utilizing them. Drinks and food are expensive but you are also paying for a certain kind of crowd and scene. The casino areas are very clean and smell great. The decor is also great, staff is pleasant. The one small issue I wanted to point out about housekeeping is around 10am the morning we were checking out, and they tried to enter our room. We had our own lock bolted so they couldn't get in..and it's only then they rang the doorbell. They should always ring the doorbell first, especially if it's before checkout time...it was annoying that early. However, I never experienced this issue during the rest of my stay, or during my first stay...but I am mentioning it for the review to be fair.

If you are looking for a property that is modern, clean, exudes a certain kind of class and is a bit away from the madness of the strip, this is your property.

Room Tip: If you are planning to sleep early for Vegas standards, ask for a view of mountains instead of the club/pools.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends