Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$193
$177
$179
$161
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$155
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$150
$139
Mirage.com
$211
$199
Venetian.com
  • Pool
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$209
$189
MandalayBay.com
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$214
$139
Official Site
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
$270
$179
Caesars Palace
$257
$239
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$130
$125
Priceline
14,850 results
All reviewseuropean poolle revered cardpanoramic suitesw steakhousefloor to ceiling windowsbeautiful hotelother hotelslobby barfashion show mallhigher floorthe north endsitting areafavorite hotelstrip viewresort feeper day
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Second time in Vegas,(last time stayed at Bellagio) and found this hotel far surpassed my experience at Bellagio.
Rooms: spacious , extremely comfy bed, huge bathrooms with separate room for toilet and TVs in bathroom, great smelling shampoos and conditioners . We stayed on 32nd floor facing the strip. We were offered an upgrade to panoramic view for an extra 30$ a night but we declined and we were happy we did as our room had a wonderful view of the strip, wynn and the pools below. At night the view was breathtaking . The nightclub noise was only very noticeable during the day as encore beach club had avicii dj ing. At night time I could barely hear the baseline at XS. It is definitely not disruptive unless you are extremely light sleeper. Housekeeping did a great job, went the extra mile for us as we left them a tip on the bed each day. When we checked in I did notice fingerprints on the mirror and a white stain on the couch but other than that we found the housekeeping to be good for the rest of our stay.
Restaurants: we dined at buffet alot and Food was fresh, hot, delicious and not greasy. The only complaint i have is the line up can be like an hour long depending what time you go at. Using our red card (players loyalty card) helped alot as we earned comp meals at breakfast lunch or dinner. It was relatively easy to earn comped meals with both of us playing slots and it saved us a ton of money throughout the trip. It was especially nice getting a comped meal at Society, I had the chefs tasting menu and it was AMAZING. We also dined at Andreas one night and the service was impeccable, food out of this world delicious!
Clubs: Went to Afrojack Saturday night at XS and then the Sunday night swim (night time pool party). My favourite club in Vegas by far. It is nice you can chill outside by the pool and dance, have drinks or play blackjack. You don't have to reserve a table to have an amazing time at this club. The people are beautiful , music and effects are awesome. Can't wait to go back!
Show: La REVE was out of this world. Went for the cheap "splash zone" tickets for only 100$ to be in the first row. Did not really get splashed just a couple water droplets here and there but no big deal... Amazing show with the water, dancing, etc.
Casino: played mostly slots and they paid out well. Won 1300$ jackpot the first day, and won 500 and 600 a couple other times throughout the trip. Not a ton of money but enough to keep playing and having fun, plus we were earning points for playing with our red card which in turn got us free meals.
Pools: very nice, easy to find a chair especially at the European pool, good music poolside at the euro pool. Nice option to be able to use wynn or encore pool as wynn is a bit bigger of a pool and very pretty. Enjoyed a banana smoothie by the pool and it was delicious!
Spa: the most amazing massage I've ever had at the encore spa. So happy I spent the money to get a massage and use their gorgeous facilities. It was memorable, so relaxing and something I will never forget! The pictures of the spa do not do it justice!

Overall, this place is amazing. It was our style and we can't wait to go back. Ive been in almost every hotel on the strip and nothing made us feel the way we felt at the Wynn and Encore.!

We will be back!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lindzandbailey
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I stayed here last week for 3 days, 2 nights. It was my second time staying at the property and I will continue to only stay at Encore going forward.

First, you cannot beat the service here. From the valet guys, bellhops, front desk attendants, in room dining attendants and housekeeping staff (minus one small issue - will get to that later), everyone is extra nice and accommodating. When they said our room service meal would take 30 minutes, it was there in less than 25. We ordered extra shampoo for the room --- it arrived promptly. Leftover dishes were taken out promptly. We were warned when checking in that our room faced the pool and we may hear some noise...so for anyone that complains about noise, know that it is addressed upfront and can be avoided. Room keys were always checked before entering the elevator area, which made us feel safer.

The room is modern, nice and very clean. When we entered upon check-in, we found a hair next to the tub. Usually this would bother me, but considering the entire bedroom, living room and and rest of bathroom (including shower/toilet) were spotless, and knowing they would switch rooms for us if we had asked, I let this go. I will say that the first time I stayed at the Encore, the room was spotless. For those extra picky about cleanliness...the ottoman in the room had some scuff marks on it - for the class of this property, I'd expect them to replace it, but again, I don't think most people would mind or care.

Encore and Wynn have some of the best pool and clubs scenes - I highly recommend utilizing them. Drinks and food are expensive but you are also paying for a certain kind of crowd and scene. The casino areas are very clean and smell great. The decor is also great, staff is pleasant. The one small issue I wanted to point out about housekeeping is around 10am the morning we were checking out, and they tried to enter our room. We had our own lock bolted so they couldn't get in..and it's only then they rang the doorbell. They should always ring the doorbell first, especially if it's before checkout time...it was annoying that early. However, I never experienced this issue during the rest of my stay, or during my first stay...but I am mentioning it for the review to be fair.

If you are looking for a property that is modern, clean, exudes a certain kind of class and is a bit away from the madness of the strip, this is your property.

Room Tip: If you are planning to sleep early for Vegas standards, ask for a view of mountains instead of the club/pools.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Jen D
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Just got back from staying 5 nights at the Encore, took advantage of a free 3 nite stay and paid for other two nights, We were upgraded to a suite and it was gorgeous. The room was immaculate and my wife loved the oversized bathroom with vanity and mirror. Room had a view towards old Las Vegas but was still great. Only issue we had was a room charge for refrigerator use -- they wanted $25.00 a day if you stored your water bottle in their room fridge. Come on Encore you need to change this. We spent 3 days at the outside pool, frozen drinks were $15.00 bucks a pop -- it was hot so frozen drinks were worth it and yummy.

We only ate once in Encore when we first go there --- $65.00 for turkey sandwhich, soup, appetizer and two hot teas. I guess you are paying for the place -- so we ate at the Wynn Cafe for breakfast or went off the strip to eat breakfast. We did do the Wynn buffett for early dinner - worth the price!

We saw La Reve at the Encore -- best show I have ever seen, Also saw Jersey Boys at the Paris and ILLUSIONS (Jan Rouven) at Riviera -- both were very good shows. We bought the Illusion tickets outside M&M store at the discount show ticket booths and saved a bundle. Need to remember those booths next time we go back to Vegas -- well worth it for buying discounted show tickets.

We played the slots but didnt win --- we did see other folks winning so it just wasnt our lucky day.
Would love to go back again and stay at the Encore (even if they charge for using their refrigerator) -- ice machine was right down the hall.

Room Tip: When checking in desk clerk advised going higher to avoid night club music -- we were on 19th floor and didnt hear anything.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Spent three nights at this property for hubby's birthday. The two-room suites are luxurious and huge. The large screen TV swivels between the sleeping area and living area. Bed is very comfortable. Great bathroom with a small TV. Nice pool area and casino. Did not eat any meals there. Resort could not be nicer.

Room Tip: I was advised to request a room NOT above the night club as they are noisy so I did. Encore is pretty far north and it's a hike down to the Bellagio/MGM Grand area.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Don't expect much in the way of polished service. I was paying $4,500 a night. (They had the audacity to try and charge me for Internet usage). I won plenty at their casino so I'm not sore about that. I've stayed everywhere, world-wide, about half the year I'm living in one hotel or another. I went to the Encore tower suites en route to LA.

The staff varies in professionalism so drastically and there is no communication or follow-thru, just empty promises. most are unseasoned hospitality students hired for looks rather than knowledge. The is poorly managed and the managers are too busy trying to train the staff to care for guests. I checked-out a week early.

You can say something to the bell desk that never gets told to the valet. The concierge here are not part of the Les Clefs d'Or for a good reason...they don't know a thing that's going on in the city and have limited connections...easier to do it yourself.

The management is sloppy and unprofessional. There are not the usual 5-star amenities in-room, this hotel pretends to be top-flight, but it's more of a glossed-up ATM. Never - in any hotel - have I ever experienced such ineptitude on a daily basis. The suites are big but cheaply decorated. Day time it was a nightmare: pounding techno music from their "beach club" (which is laden with fat, unsophisticated slobs; want models? Bring 'em with you.) I contacted the management over several issues and nobody has had the decency or professionalism to respond, I got a canned "so sorry" response, I guess they don't realize the impact that slip-ups like that have, and figure "whatever, someone else" will take my place. Probably true but that will only last so long.

If this is your favorite "resort", you just don't travel that much. It's not a resort, there's nothing relaxing about it. My loyalty has always been with another major hotel group in Las Vegas; if I need something (however small) while in Las Vegas, I have someone who actually cares to see I have what I need. Call the Wynn and ask for something even a little out of the ordinary and expect it all wrong, hastily prepared, what more can I say? My friend is a whale and walked out the first night, slept somewhere else that I can't put in this review. The casino hosts are so dumb they didn't recognize who he is. Anyone would know this guy.

If you have any sense in your brain you'll think twice: check out the top ranked properties and look for the top brand names, Wynn is losing money hand over fist and the hotel is not fully owned by the corporation, divorce will do that. The company mainly cares about Macau and every bit of this place has gone downhill. It's cheap, it's petty, I really cannot say enough bad things about everything and everyone aside from the bell staff and valet/greeter. The rest should have the misfortune of working in this place until it collapses by losing clients like us. If you go, pack earplugs and carry singles, their staff are like cheap strippers, throw 'em a few dollars and they get nice really quick, forget and they forget you: so devoid of class it doesn't deserve such a long review. I see it's now #17 and probably falling by the hour. Good luck.

Room Tip: nothing facing the pool, and if you sleep late, nothing facing east. Unless you like blinding sun coming through their shoddy curtains. Bring earplugs and a sleep mask. Be prepared for annoyance after annoyance with no resolution.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends