Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$131
Vdara.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$114
$89
Mirage.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$134
Venetian.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$184
Official Site
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
$180
$109
Caesars Palace
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$193
$179
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$66
$59
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

$206
$199
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$371
$359
SignatureMGMGrand
  • Restaurant
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$513
$369
VEGAS.com
14,815 results
All reviewseuropean poolle revered cardpanoramic suitesw steakhousefloor to ceiling windowsbeautiful hotelother hotelslobby barfashion show mallhigher floorthe north endsitting areafavorite hotelstrip viewresort feeper day
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Just got back from staying 5 nights at the Encore, took advantage of a free 3 nite stay and paid for other two nights, We were upgraded to a suite and it was gorgeous. The room was immaculate and my wife loved the oversized bathroom with vanity and mirror. Room had a view towards old Las Vegas but was still great. Only issue we had was a room charge for refrigerator use -- they wanted $25.00 a day if you stored your water bottle in their room fridge. Come on Encore you need to change this. We spent 3 days at the outside pool, frozen drinks were $15.00 bucks a pop -- it was hot so frozen drinks were worth it and yummy.

We only ate once in Encore when we first go there --- $65.00 for turkey sandwhich, soup, appetizer and two hot teas. I guess you are paying for the place -- so we ate at the Wynn Cafe for breakfast or went off the strip to eat breakfast. We did do the Wynn buffett for early dinner - worth the price!

We saw La Reve at the Encore -- best show I have ever seen, Also saw Jersey Boys at the Paris and ILLUSIONS (Jan Rouven) at Riviera -- both were very good shows. We bought the Illusion tickets outside M&M store at the discount show ticket booths and saved a bundle. Need to remember those booths next time we go back to Vegas -- well worth it for buying discounted show tickets.

We played the slots but didnt win --- we did see other folks winning so it just wasnt our lucky day.
Would love to go back again and stay at the Encore (even if they charge for using their refrigerator) -- ice machine was right down the hall.

Room Tip: When checking in desk clerk advised going higher to avoid night club music -- we were on 19th floor and didnt hear anything.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Spent three nights at this property for hubby's birthday. The two-room suites are luxurious and huge. The large screen TV swivels between the sleeping area and living area. Bed is very comfortable. Great bathroom with a small TV. Nice pool area and casino. Did not eat any meals there. Resort could not be nicer.

Room Tip: I was advised to request a room NOT above the night club as they are noisy so I did. Encore is pretty far north and it's a hike down to the Bellagio/MGM Grand area.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Don't expect much in the way of polished service. I was paying $4,500 a night. (They had the audacity to try and charge me for Internet usage). I won plenty at their casino so I'm not sore about that. I've stayed everywhere, world-wide, about half the year I'm living in one hotel or another. I went to the Encore tower suites en route to LA.

The staff varies in professionalism so drastically and there is no communication or follow-thru, just empty promises. most are unseasoned hospitality students hired for looks rather than knowledge. The is poorly managed and the managers are too busy trying to train the staff to care for guests. I checked-out a week early.

You can say something to the bell desk that never gets told to the valet. The concierge here are not part of the Les Clefs d'Or for a good reason...they don't know a thing that's going on in the city and have limited connections...easier to do it yourself.

The management is sloppy and unprofessional. There are not the usual 5-star amenities in-room, this hotel pretends to be top-flight, but it's more of a glossed-up ATM. Never - in any hotel - have I ever experienced such ineptitude on a daily basis. The suites are big but cheaply decorated. Day time it was a nightmare: pounding techno music from their "beach club" (which is laden with fat, unsophisticated slobs; want models? Bring 'em with you.) I contacted the management over several issues and nobody has had the decency or professionalism to respond, I got a canned "so sorry" response, I guess they don't realize the impact that slip-ups like that have, and figure "whatever, someone else" will take my place. Probably true but that will only last so long.

If this is your favorite "resort", you just don't travel that much. It's not a resort, there's nothing relaxing about it. My loyalty has always been with another major hotel group in Las Vegas; if I need something (however small) while in Las Vegas, I have someone who actually cares to see I have what I need. Call the Wynn and ask for something even a little out of the ordinary and expect it all wrong, hastily prepared, what more can I say? My friend is a whale and walked out the first night, slept somewhere else that I can't put in this review. The casino hosts are so dumb they didn't recognize who he is. Anyone would know this guy.

If you have any sense in your brain you'll think twice: check out the top ranked properties and look for the top brand names, Wynn is losing money hand over fist and the hotel is not fully owned by the corporation, divorce will do that. The company mainly cares about Macau and every bit of this place has gone downhill. It's cheap, it's petty, I really cannot say enough bad things about everything and everyone aside from the bell staff and valet/greeter. The rest should have the misfortune of working in this place until it collapses by losing clients like us. If you go, pack earplugs and carry singles, their staff are like cheap strippers, throw 'em a few dollars and they get nice really quick, forget and they forget you: so devoid of class it doesn't deserve such a long review. I see it's now #17 and probably falling by the hour. Good luck.

Room Tip: nothing facing the pool, and if you sleep late, nothing facing east. Unless you like blinding sun coming through their shoddy curtains. Bring earplugs and a sleep mask. Be prepared for annoyance after annoyance with no resolution.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
10  Thank Geoff R
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Stayed here for seven nights duecto a conference. Restaurants are outstanding, particularly La Cave and Lakeside, Wazuzu has fabulous fresh sushi. We have no bad things to say at all about the food. Rooms are pretty standard. No coffee or tea making facilities in the rooms. You get charged if you want to put anything in the fridge. Internet access is $13 per day. After having visited several of the other big hotels on the strip during our stay, we were always relieved to get back to the relative tranquility of the Encore. The show at the Wynn, La Reve, was outstanding, if you like Cirque du Soleil on Water. pool area was lovely. Shopping mall just across the road,cand Walgreens over the street for basics. It would be easy to spend a ton of money here, so be careful.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank David R
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Encore is the Las Vegas version of a “boutique hotel.” I loved it. Not as massive and hectic as other properties, but still a lot going on. If you are attending or working a conference, which I was, it’s great because it’s easy in easy out. Quick drive to the convention center. The rooms are suites. As for restaurants, I made some reservations in advance through the hotel and made some after we arrived through the concierge, and I followed their recommendations. It worked out really well. We ate breakfast most days at Society Cafe in Encore. Enjoyed the eggs benedict and the pastrami hash. At Sinatra for dinner, the lamb chops were delicious, as was the 3 chocolate dessert. Over at Wynn, we ate at La Cave which serves small plates, ordered several and shared, great way to do it. We had the 3 bean salad (green beans, white beans, and fried garbanzo beans in a vinaigrette – go deep to get plenty of delicious dressing); the Angus sliders; and the shrimp with fingerling potatoes – all fabulous. It was too cool to eat outside. Inside was terribly noisy, so noisy that we didn’t stay for dessert. It was neigh impossible to have a conversation. I’d only go back if I could eat outside. The food is definitely worth going back for. At Bartolotta (also at Wynn), we ordered one fish for the table – rombo (turbot). The fish was sublime. We followed the waitress’s recommendation for the sauce and it was perfect – the cruda, which is a tomato arugula sauce, loved it. The almond chocolate cake was delicious. Lakeside at Wynn was fun with the singing frog. We sat outside. We ordered a Scottish lobster for the table. It was good. The whipped potatoes were fabulous, as was the dessert – peanut butter semifreddo. On Mother’s Day, we ate breakfast at Tableau. The Spanish omelette – avocado, cheese, chorizo -- was out of this world, even the English muffin was phenomenal, and the potato was incredible. Everything was impeccably seasoned, the room was beautiful – we ate in the sunny conservatory. All of the restaurants were beautiful. Tableau is in the Tower Suites.

Room Tip: Ask for the quiet side if you are sensitive to noise. I was on the pool side, could hear the music (or the thump of the bass) but it wasn't a problem for me. It might be for some people.e
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business