“What a Trip!”

Ranked #4 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
Coconut Creek, FL
“What a Trip!”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

My first experience at a Wynn property consider me a customer for life. The Encore at Wynn does not disappoint the room was spacious (Panoramic King Suite) comfortable with a tasteful sense of decadence! Just the right atmosphere for Sin City. We traveled to celebrate my son's 21st birthday (His brother and him shared a double Panoramic Suite) and he loved his "virgin" Vegas adventure.

In true Las Vegas fashion we partied at the Encore Beach Club, enjoyed the hip Adult's only pool at the Encore and feasted on great food at the Society Cafe for Breakfast, Sinatras and Wing Lei for dinner.

Lunch a casual affair by the pool, I could not see myself moving! LOL! It was a short trip (3 nights) so we decided after reviewing all the Wynn and Encore had to offer that is was unnecessary to leaver the resort premises.

I cant wait til the next trip!

Room Tip: Opt for the Panoramic Suite its worth the extra money. Check out trip advisor deals we were able to...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank GwennF

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,848)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Had the best time there.
Staff is just perfect, even the lady with whom we made the reservation, she was really nice and tried her best to find us a great price.
The one problem I had was the night we decided not to go to the night club XS and wanted to sleep early, the thing is you can hear the club even though we were in a high floor, that was the only con.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Las Vegas
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Having never been to Vegas before, I was looking for an authentic experience, and my 4 day stay at the Wynn was just that.

I stayed in the Tower Suites, and the room lived up to its reputation as one of the most luxurious addresses on the strip. The finishing, view and responsiveness of the staff were especially noteworthy.

The hotel was especially convenient because of the concerts happening at XS - booking tickets through the concierge was straightforward and I did not have to face any queues while getting in.

My only complaint has to do with inflexibility on checkout - I requested a late checkout but was declined, and this soured the experience a little bit as I had to pack and leave in quite a rush.

Overall, this was a great first stay in Vegas and I'll be back to the Wynn next time!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

London, ON
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We enjoyed a wonderful 5 nights at Encore in June, 2012. We have been to Vegas 6 times and this is , by far, the nicest of all of the resorts we have stayed at. From the elegant casino, to the spacious suites, this place is amazing. The vibe in the resort is relaxed; the pool are beautiful; the food great and the comps were much appreciated! The only thing missing was a coffee maker in our suite!
One thing that really struck us was the staff. Everyone, from the guard at the elevators, to the workman walking through the hall, took the time to engage and speak with us. No one was rushed or too busy to say hi. There seemed to be a lot of staff in the casino as well.
If this is your first trip to Vegas, you might find the location a little less desirable, as it is quite a distance from the center of the strip. However, the resort more than makes up for that. There is the DUECE bus which travels the strip. You can purchase a 24 hour pass and hop on when ever you like. There is a bus stop right in front of the Wynn.
I would definitely stay at the Encore next time!

Room Tip: We were on the 32nd floor facing Circus, Circus- nice and quiet.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Can't deny that this hotel is amazing, but when you go and look around all the other hotels on the strip, its nice to know your staying in the best!! The beds are so comfy - do not recommend pre party nap as its very difficult to get back up! x

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Natalie B
La Crosse, Wisconsin
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is going to be very short but sweet.
I have stayed at the Wynn a few years back and they were putting the finishing touches on the “Encore”, so here I am.

I know what to expect from Wynn properties and that could be harsh on them but so far they maintain their high standard in quality, pricing and product. So to say I completely enjoyed myself and felt I received value for money; from a terrific staff that took care of every single one of my needs; and then some, would be a wee bit understated.

Of course all the room amenities is there and then some:
Cable TV (in bathroom as well)
Internet WiFi
Fax Machine
Stocked Mini Bar and Snacks
Power curtains and drapes
24/7 Room Service
Bathrobes

I’m planning my next trip for August. Can’t wait!

Room Tip: For a modicum fee you should pay for the upgrade.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Guilder03
California
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My wife and I booked the Encore for our honeymoon with Southwest Vacations. This stay was the best stay we have every had in a hotel and we travel a lot. We book a very good deal for a king suite, tried to get a complimentary upgrade, but didn't. We did pay a little more to upgrade to the Tower Suites which you didn't have to pay the daily resort fee, but came with daily room service breakfast, newspapers, water bottles and four daily garment pressings. Our room was on the 52nd floor strip view. The view was amazing. The room was imaculate, comfortable beds, pillows, clean, no wear or tear on anything. The decor felt luxurous, large bathroom with tub and stand up shower, his/her sinks, robes, slippers, stock full of ammenities like toothbrushes, toothpaste, mouthwash, hairspray, cotton pads, needles/thread, and shoe polish, nightly turn down service with chocolates on the pillows. The check-in agent even sent us a tray of chocolates to our room. The service throughout the resort was amazing. Staff was always pleasant and went the extra mile. These people enjoy their jobs. We enjoyed the pools and as a Tower Suites guest you can use the Tower Suites pool at the Wynn. It was fun, small, and better bar service. The food is expensive. We shared dishes to save cost. We did eat dinner outside the hotel, but did try Society Cafe and it was excellent! We saw Le Reve and would highly recommend it. Excellent show.

We also used the Spa and it was amazing. My wife had the best massage she has ever had. I did the man's facial and it was good, but don't think I would pay the price to have it done again.

We stayed starting Monday of the 4th of July week. The beach club did open up for the holiday on Wednesday and the club noise was heard on the 52nd floor in our room. The only downfall of our trip was the guests next door to us in a Villa Suite. They had a barking dog (hotel said it was a service dog), but service dogs don't bark constantly like that, and they were smoking pot and it was coming out into the whole hallway. Security was there and all the guests on the floor were complaining about the barking and pot smell. The hotel did move us to a non-strip view on our last night and put a credit on our account for the hassle of moving and disruppting our stay.

We would and will definately stay here again and would love to try the Wynn too!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple