“Just love the Encore”

Encore At Wynn Las Vegas
Ranked #5 of 265 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Should have written this last September but didn't. I love this hotel. The staff is great and we always enjoy our stay. Love the Society Cafe, Stratta (at Wynns), the sunday Jazz Brunch at the Country Club and Switch. Haven't tried all yet but almost everything at Wynns and Encore is great.
I can't wait to go back to Encore!

Room Tip: If you can't sleep with noise - ask for a room away from the Beach Club and it can get loud.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (13,523)

Reviewed June 5, 2012

A fantastic hotel! I've never seen anything like it. Our weekends have been like a fairy tale. We felt star.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nadezda1976
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Steve Wynn is a genius. This place is perfect in any way. I know it sounds like I'm exaggerating but I'm not. It's a little pricey but that's the price you pay. Tip of the Day....use the concierge to buy tickets to the night clubs. (XS, Surrender, Tryst). It is a front of the line pass

Room Tip: I've heard people complain that they couldn't sleep because they heard the night clubs all n...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank maxweiner

Positives.

Loved this hotel, got upgraded to a Panaromic Room on the 63rd floor, fantastic views. Room are very well appointed and are large. Bathroom had a big bath and large walk in shower. We walked around many hotel and I think this hotel was the best by far. Pool was busy but plenty of beds, chilled water available, and the waitress were around all the time. Ate at sinatras and SW Steakhouse, the food was excellent. Casino quite small, free drinks at the tables.

Negatives
No tea/coffee making facilities,

The minibar in the room is electronic and you have approx 1 minute from removing an item and it being charged to your room, when I checked ours there was an empty bottle of grey goose! Reported it at the front desk and then I was charged for it on check out, had to explain again. There was a confusion over the resort tax, was told at check in as we were on a package it was paid for then on check out I was charged for using the Internet, the girl at the front desk said "I can charge you $25 per night resort tax or 3 days at $13.99 for the Internet which one?" terrible attitude! Vegas is so big the customer service was not up to the standard I have had in some places, I think your a number not a name here.

I will definitely stay here again , I will check the minibar on arrival and check the resort tax on check in.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dutyfree21
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I have rented cabanas at the Venetian, Palazzo, and Bellagio, and the one at Encore was my LEAST favorite. It is roughly the same price as the other hotels, but on the weekend (especially holiday weekends) the price can go up to as much as $500. The service was not only rude, but very slow. If I asked our server about the drink orders, he made it clear that he was annoyed.Yes, I did ask twice, but that's because it had been more than an hour. Here's a tip for my server - if you actually BRING my order, I will stop asking you for it! I also rented a cabana on an upper level because I was told that cabanas on the bottom level did not receive any sun. I wanted the opportunity to work on my tan, but I felt like my choices were limited if I wanted a mix of sun, shade and comfort. It was somewhat inconvenient to have to walk down a set of stairs to go into the pool, use the bathroom, or get a drink at the bar. If Encore is going to charge so much for the cabanas, they really need to improve the service. The Encore cabana had less seating than other hotel cabanas,no changing area inside of it, and snotty, rude service. Save your money for something more enjoyable!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank ImpressMeNow
Reviewed June 3, 2012

The Encore is the best hotel in Las Vegas, handsdown! I would live here if I could. If it's your first time to Vegas or your 100th time, from the moment you walk into the lobby of Encore, you know you've arrived!

There's nothing negative to say about this hotel, they have great rates, fabulous rooms, and luxurious accommodations. Steve Wynn knows the experience that guests want and he definitely delivers!

The gym and spa here are also fabulous so definitely check them out!

Tip:
*Guests have access to discounted admission and the guest list for XS (but you must arrive by 10pm)

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank HooriaT
Reviewed June 2, 2012

This is the fourth year we have stayed at Encore and it is always a very pleasant stay. I like the fact that its smaller then many of the mega casinos and much easier to navigate. Check in was quick and the pool is the best whether you want quiet time at the pool or party central at the Beach Club. The asian restaurant is my personal favorite as they have dishes from all parts of asia and they are authentic in their preparation.

Room Tip: Get a room up high if you can for a great view of the city.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business