“The Price is Right Los Angeles, CA”

The Price is Right Game Show
Jackson, Tennessee
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 95 helpful votes
“The Price is Right Los Angeles, CA”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

It is very interesting to see how a film production crew works. We were to be there by 12 noon. We waited in a line for three hours before actually going into the show and then, wow. It was work, work, work. We waited for each person to have their picture made and each group of persons together as well. We made sure we ate in a hurry before we entered and little did we know there is a place to eat inside. You can eat while pictures are being made. The next step is for groups to be interviewed to see who might actually be a contestant. That takes a while as well. Then everyone is screened for phones and other items which are not allowed in the show, yes, you will lose your phone as no pictures are allowed. Last waiting area is where you can order food and watch past Price is Right shows on TV until they are ready for us to enter. Once we got inside the studio then we are all placed in specfic seats especially those that will be called to "Come on Down". We did lots of screaming and jumping as encouraged by the camera crew. It was like a job. The screaming and jumping will almost out weigh Drew's voice. So don't expect to hear nor see much as there are aproximately 4 to 6 cameras on stage. But, all said you should do this one time. It was an exciting day but know you have time to eat inside and not once but twice. I think one key to getting on stage is to wear a silly cap, that might do it for you.

Visited March 2014
8 Thank Jolis

Detroit, Michigan
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Very interactive”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

My wife was fixated on seeing this show, we had a good time. The line was long but moved quickly. Wish it was at a different hotel.

Visited October 2013
4 Thank jrichardevans
Onalaska, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Waste of time and money”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I went show in La Crosse, WI on 11/26/13. We paid $30 for each ticket to sit near the top of the arena. We were told that floor seats were $80! The show started at 8PM and lasted barely 1.5 hours. The "retail" prices they used in the games were grossly inflated to make the guessing more difficult. The value of the prizes offered were far lower than we expected and the odds in each game were blatantly stacked against the participants. The only "winners" were those people who received $25 gift cards that were offered between games-not even enough to pay back the over priced ticket cost. All in all the only winners in this sham is the company producing the show because they took in a ton of money from ticket sals and gave away almost no value in prizes. Save your time...and money!

Visited November 2013
10 Thank Mike H
Wilmington, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Very good show!!”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

You read some bad reviews on the show but we just got back from one here in N.C and it was worth it. It is a mini version of the real show but Todd really makes it entertaining. He interacts very well with the crowd and the contestants. Take it for what it is and dont make such a fuss over thinking it is the real show. The crowd really gets into screaming out the prizes and the contestants enjoyed the experience of being chosen.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Greg D
Duluth, Minnesota, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“AmAzInG ShOw!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Today I went to The Price Is Right live at the Duluth Convention Center, hosted by Jerry Springer. Now I was a little worried about going, I had read the reviews and some of them were horrifying. I was really afraid I was going to be disappointed and upset that I spent so much money... but the BAD REVIEWS WERE WRONG! I thought that this show was an absolute blast. Jerry was great, the announcer was fantastic, and the atmosphere was amazing!

My friend and I got in line at 3:30, registered right after 4:30, and then hung out until the doors opened at 6:30. When we sat down we were entertained by Price Is Right History, Clips, Trivia, and Audience Play Along games. The crowd was having a ton of fun with this! While the show started late, our hearts were pumping. Once the theme music played and the curtains opened, our faces lit up and we were screaming with the crowd. The set was beautiful and really felt like we were watching the show. Their were the sliding doors, prizes revealed, and fun was being had!

The games were awesome too! The pricing games played were Cliff Hangers, Hole in One, Punch-a-Bunch, Plinko, and Any Number. Along with this their were two showcase showdowns and then the showcase played Ten Chances style. Sure the prizes weren't as glamorous as the actual show, but it was an absolute blast watching people play the games. We also saw people win close to $1,000, someone one a trip to Vegas, and another person one a flat screen t.v, netflix subscription, and surround sound system.

My friend and I paid the 62$ for seats closer to the front, and even though neither of us got called up to play we had an absolute blast! If your in it for the prizes you might not have a good time, but if your in it because you love the Price Is Right and want to watch some of your favorite games then you will have fun. Totally worth it. My face still hurts from non-stop smiling for three hours.

Visited October 2013