Super 8 Las Vegas Strip Area at Ellis Island Casino
Ranked #154 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

For the cheap price you're pay you get a good service:

- Bathroom Cleaning
- New Towels each day
- Nice and Kind Staff
- A/C 100% Cold
- Nice rooms
- Free Parking
- 7 Eleven Near
- CLOSE TO STRIP AREA

Good stay for the price...

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Oliver M
James C, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Las Vegas Strip Area at Ellis Island Casino, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Oliver!

Thank you for a great list and advertisement of our amenities at the Super 8! Hope you don't mind if I add a few more?
-Ellis Island Casino and 24 hrs restaurant
-24/7 hour HEATED pool and hot tub!
-24/7 hour free airport shuttle service
-24/7 security
-Free coffee/hot chocolate/tea 24/7
-Free local calls
-Flat screen TVs
-Awesome guests like you!

Thank you for your great review and showing the Tripadvisor world what the Super 8 has to offer!

Super 8 Vegas
San Diego, California
Reviewed June 7, 2014

I stayed for 4 nights, so I got a discount and it was super cheap - but you get what you pay for. I'm working in LV during the week and I drive home (two hours away) on weekends so I'm trying to spend very little money on lodging. Well, this motel met that requirement, but it was very subpar. I needed the Internet service to work and it seldom did - they should tell you that if you need the Internet it would be best to stay elsewhere. It seemed like they were doing some kind of painting and repair on the outside but they need to do something on the inside. The hallways reminded me of dorms - dorms that had not been cleaned or maintained in 30 years. No - I don't recommend it.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Hi there!

I hope I can clarify a few things for you. We do offer free wifi for our guests. The signal may have been weak on the day you were staying with us or there may have been some sort of interference. If you had let the staff know about your difficulty to connect to the internet, we may have been able to move you to a room closer to the modem to remedy the situation. As for the repairs, the Super 8 will be experiencing some major renovations to make our property look even more beautiful so we appreciate your patience during this time of remodeling both the exterior and interior of our hotel.

Thank you for your review and I hope I was able to explain a few of your concerns and I truly apologize that you didn't enjoy your stay.

Super 8 Vegas

Travelers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

Our rooms were not ready when we arrived at 5 pm. We had to wait 2 hours and even then some of the rooms were not properly cleaned. Super 8 offered no compensation for our inconvenience. My advise is to pay a little more money and stay at a nice hotel on the strip

James C, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Las Vegas Strip Area at Ellis Island Casino, responded to this review, June 8, 2014
Carola,

I apologize for the experience that you had during one of our very busy weekends. We do recommend our guests to check in at 3pm but sometimes the check in time gets delayed due to previous busy nights. When the night before is sold out, our guest room attendants work very hard and diligently to clean the rooms so you have a clean one to check into at 3pm. With a 12pm checkout time, our ladies have very little time to turn rooms over. We had many people trying to check in at the same time as you which caused your wait to be much longer. I understand that no matter the circumstance, it was a great inconvenience so I would like to speak with you about this further. Please email me at the address below. Thank you for your review and we hope you still consider us in the near future.

Super 8 Las Vegas
Tuscany Suites & Casino
Tuscany Suites & Casino
#40 of 263 in Las Vegas
4.0 of 5 bubbles 3,479 reviews

Been to Super 8 Las Vegas Strip Area at Ellis Island Casino? Share your experiences!