We have stayed here several years ago and everything was good...price, clean, and good pool to relax at. I requested a balcony room when I made my reservation and was told one was available. When we got there a few hours later it was not available. We paid a high price for Super 8 on a Fri. & Sat Nights $115. & $165. and got a low standard room or should I say this hotel is not keeping up to Super 8 standards.
This time I noticed wear and tear alot. Carpets were dirty and smelly with many bad odors. The bath tub had a finish on it that could not be cleaned or if it could they did not use a cleaner on it, burns on the tub and dirty ceiling above the shower, corners of bathroom had build up of dirt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The World's Largest Super 8 just 1 block off the Strip! Newly Remodeled rooms, Heated Pool and Hot Tub, Free WI-FI, Free Parking, Free Local Calls,Interior Corridors, Pet Friendly Rooms Available, In Room Coffee Makers. Award winning Ellis Island Casino and Brewery is located next door. Ellis Island features a 24 Hour Restaurant, BBQ and Metro Pizza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Vegas.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Las Vegas Strip Area at Ellis Island Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Super 8 Motel Las Vegas Strip Area
- Super Eight Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Super 8
- Las Vegas Super Eight