2,641 results
All reviewsfree airport shuttlesteak dinneroff the stripsmall casinocoffee makervegasflamingobellagiogambling
Reviewed January 23, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
James C, Guest Relations Manager at Ellis Island Hotel Super 8 Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Reviewed January 21, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I stayed here for a couple of nights visiting a trade show. For me it was typical Super 8. Ok and reasonable for the price which for Las Vegas was very reasonable. I had no problems with the shuttle, arriving during the evening at LV airport. I phoned and they came straight away in fact the first time my bags were late arriving and they missed me but came back for me when I phoned again. Room was OK. Breakfast at Ellis Island was good value and certainly not the worse I ve had. The steak deal is really good value as others have said although it costs 10.99 without a voucher but even so not bad and the beer is really good. It s within walking distance of the Strip and Flamingo which has some very nice restaurants on it.
I d recommend it as a reasonable budget option for a few nights.
Staff seemed quite helpful and polite to me.
I d stay there again if I had to go back to Vegas for a day or two.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room on the top floor
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
James C, Guest Relations Manager at Ellis Island Hotel Super 8 Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2013

Thank you for the kind words regarding our property. It is reviews like yours that help us continually improve our hotel. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and consider us to be a great value while in Las Vegas. I also would like to thank you for recommending the Super 8 to other travelers. We hope that you come back to stay with us again soon. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at 702-794-0888 or rstrickland@super8vegas.com.

Warm Regards,

Robin Strickland
Guest Services Supervisor
Super 8

Reviewed January 18, 2013

We redeemed our Wyndham rewards for this one and perhaps that's why we were assigned a room by the elevator and ice machine. It was still fairly quiet. Only a couple of parties moving down the hall woke us during the night. Our room had a TV, hair dryer, mini coffee maker, newer carpet and extra fluffy towels. No free breakfast at this Super 8, but there is a buffet nearby.

The hotel is not too far from the main strip and about three exits from the airport. The associates checking us in and out were nice. Wifi was free, but there's a charge to use their computer.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. It is comments like yours that help us to continually improve our customer service and property. I'm glad that you found our property satisfactory and that our staff was was friendly and accomodating. I hope that you had a great experience with us and that you will choose us again if you are ever in the Las Vegas area. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at 702-794-0888 or rstrickland@super8vegas.com.

Warm Regards,

Robin Strickland
Guest Services Supervisor
Super 8

Reviewed January 16, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
James C, Guest Relations Manager at Ellis Island Hotel Super 8 Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2013