“First Vegas Visit”

Ellis Island Hotel Las Vegas
Ranked #142 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (144)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
RENO
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I requested late checkout when I arrived....I was told it would be around 1:30pm to 2:30pm, just to call in the morning......as did as told....I was only granted 15 minutes extra and the lady in the morning was rude.....my wake up call was also 18 minutes late.....pushing me out....with a bad taste in my mouth.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

James C, Guest Relations Manager at Ellis Island Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
I'm sorry to hear that your stay with us was anything less than super. I'm especially dismayed to hear that one of our front desk agents was rude to you. I can assure you that all of our staff is instructed and trained to treat each guest like family and what you experienced is unacceptable and not in line with our standards of customer service. Our late check out policy clearly states an extension of 1-2 hours past normal check out and I apologize if one of our morning front desk staff told you differently. It is my hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. If you would be willing to stay here again in the future, or if you have any questions you'd like to ask regarding your previous stay, don't hesitate to contact me at 702-794-0888 or rstrickland@super8vegas.com.

WEINHEIM
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Your shuttle to the airport was verry friendly und helpful.
The pool is clean.
The location is super to rich the strip.
We are coming back to super 8 since 18 years.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

James C, Guest Relations Manager at Ellis Island Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
Thank you for the kind words. I'm very pleased to hear that you utilize our free airport shuttle. It is a fantastic service that we offer that some guests are not aware of, although we try our best to make sure everyone is informed. We're also extremely appreciative of your repeat business and I hope that we continue to provide you with top notch customer service in the future. If you ever have any questions feel free to contact me at 702-794-0888 or rstrickland@super8vegas.com.

Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Very basic motel, but totally adequate for a stay in vegas.... who wants to stay in a motel room anyway LOL... so much else to do!

Very close to the strip and price only around $40 a night (except weekends.... best to avoid weekends if you can,- we checked in on a Thursday and decided not to stay friday night as the price doubled!).

Not the best area, but still fairly safe. Adequate free parking. Fast internet. No breakfast. Very short walk to the strip.

The checkin guy was very helpful and friendly.

Would stay again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
James C, Guest Relations Manager at Ellis Island Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
Thank you for the kind remarks regarding our hotel. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay here. We here at Super 8 want to make all of our guests feel at home with a warm atmosphere and great customer service at low, affordable prices and I'm pleased that we succeeded in your regard. We'd love to have you back again soon! If you have any questions or would like to book with us again, feel free to contact me at 702-794-0888 or rstrickland@super8vegas.com.

Gulfport
Reviewed October 1, 2012

i always enjoy my stay at this hotel. the location is convenient and close to mccarren airport. van service is always prompt and reliable-very important for business. ladies at the front desk always geniunely friendly and professional.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

James C, Guest Relations Manager at Ellis Island Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Thank you for taking some time out of your day to leave these kind remarks regarding our hotel and staff. It is our hope that we make each guest feel welcome and satisfied with their stay in the hopes that they return and I'm very pleased that we succeeded in your case. I'm glad that our shuttle service has been of good service for you and I'm glad to hear that our staff has given you great service. We look forward to seeing you again. If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me at 702-794-0888 or rstrickland@super8vegas.com