2,642 results
All reviewsfree airport shuttlesteak dinneroff the stripsmall casinocoffee makervegasflamingobellagiogambling
Reviewed September 8, 2012

A great location, super staff, friendly with great local tips. Clean rooms at a great price, Quick walk to the strip. Restaurant next door is a great locals hang out. Any questions, check with Robin, working evenings, he's a great source of info for the local scene,

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank coloradojentravels
James C, Guest Relations Manager at Ellis Island Hotel Super 8 Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2012

I appreciate you taking the time to write these kind words about our hotel and about me as well. We here at Super 8 try our best to offer top notch customer service at affordable prices and I'm glad you were satisfied with your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me at 702-794-0888 or rstrickland@super8vegas.com

Warmest regards,

Super 8

Reviewed September 5, 2012

For $50.00 a room with air con, unlimited tea,coffee and chocolate we were happy. Shuttle bus and close to the airport saved us money in taxies and the room was clean and recently renovated. We walked to the strip and had a look around, ate out at a nice thia resturant and bought some food from the close convenience store. For an overnight stay it was perfect for us..we cam with two bikes as well as 4 pieces of luggage from the airport..no problems to put the bikes in the rooms and the lift was big enough to accommodate our bikes and all our luggage.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank walliesonwheels
James C, Guest Relations Manager at Ellis Island Hotel Super 8 Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2012

Thank you for your kind words rergarding our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we helped make your stay in Las Vegas better. We continuously strive to offer the best customer service possible and I am very glad that we succeeded with you. If you are ever in our wonderful city in the future, we would love to have you stay with us again. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at 702-794-0888 or email me at rstrickland@super8vegas.com.

Warm Regards

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Other than being a block from the strip and having a coupon the service sucked big time. It said it was fully renovated but the neglected to update the bathroom. Our door handle to our room was broken and you had to get it in the right spot to open the door. When we went to leave in the morning we had all our luggage on a cart and watched the elevator open 10 times with service carts on it before a guest went down stairs and stood by the elevator and wouldn't let the other 6 carts get on so we could bring our luggage down. I told the front desk that it would be good customer service to let guests on first and the response was...yes that would be nice. But they didn't do anything a guest did. I will avoid Super8 at all costs from now on.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank 1201ladyj

I am terribly sorry if your stay with us was less than Super. We here at Super 8 strive to offer the best customer service possible at all times and the issue you experienced with the maid carts clogging up the elevator is not up to the standards that we hold our hotel employees. It saddens me that you are unwilling to give us another chance to show you that Super 8 can be a great place to stay during a stay in Las Vegas. If you would ever be willing to give our hotel another chance, I would personally like to help you book your stay and see if I can compensate you for your previous stay. You can reach me any time at rstrickland@super8vegas.com.

Warm Regards

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Those of you who do not like big hotels, will find this super 8 motel as a good place to stay in. There is a quick check-in and check-out, you do not have to wait to get your car back and more advantages you can think about when you stay in a small place. The motel is near the big hotels of Vegas, so in a few minutes you can be in the center of the main street. Room was ok - clean, good ac, and it is very important when you stay in Vegas.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Hanan R
James C, Guest Relations Manager at Ellis Island Hotel Super 8 Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2012

Thank your taking the time to leave these kind words about our property. Please know that we strive to make every guest feel welcome and to ensure that your stay is nothing but enjoyable. Your feedback is very important to us and we hope to see you again soon. If you have any questions or would like to stay here again, feel free to contact me anytime at robinjstrickland@super8vegas.com or 702-794-0888.

Warm regards,

Reviewed July 28, 2012

We arrived in Las Vegas around 9:30 p.m. Airport shuttle picked us up within 15 mins.; didn't have to wait long at all. The driver was friendly and very informative with answering our questions regarding sightseeing and other tourist info. Clean room and comfortable king size bed. Great a/c. Front desk clerk, Lahnoy, was very friendly and helpful with our registration and assisting us with the tour we wanted to see. Good breakfast next door at the Ellis Island Casino/restaurant, steak and eggs, at affordable pricing. Very good experience; would stay here again!

Room Tip: Ground floor was quiet during our stay.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Gene L

Thank you for your kind remarks in regards to our hotel. I am very pleased to hear that our staff helped make your stay more enjoyable and gave you great tips in seeing more of this great city. We continuously strive to improve our property and provide the best customer service possible and comments such as yours help us towards that goal. If you ever find your way back to Las Vegas, we would love to have you back at the Super 8. If you have any questions or would like to book with us again, feel free to contact me at rstrickland@super8vegas.com or 702-794-0888.

Warm regards,