“Great hotel”

Ranked #26 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
London, United Kingdom
“Great hotel”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

This is more of a business orientated hotel but very nice, we only stayed the 1 night and had a corner suite on the 7 th floor and it was very spacious and more than we had hoped for. The staff were very friendly and this definitely lived up to Marriott standards (I do love their beds!) the hotel has no casino so it's only frequented by people staying there so a lot less crazy than the rest of Vegas.

Room Tip: Corner suite is the way forward!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank chrisito58
Elaine A, Guest Relations Manager at Las Vegas Marriott, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We’re thrilled to hear that you had an opportunity to experience our friendly and helpful team during your stay over. Also, we are happy you enjoyed your room, especially our beds! We look forward to welcoming you back to Vegas soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
  • Korean first
Austin, Texas
Reviewed April 30, 2014

The Las Vegas Marriott made our wedding day beautiful. The event staff were wonderful to work with and spent the time needed to make sure they knew every detail of what we wanted. They decorated the ballroom beautifully and the food was excellent. From the moment we checked in to the hotel, the staff were welcoming and there to assist with whatever we needed. If you are considering a Vegas wedding, I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience at the Las Vegas Marriott! Congratulations again on your special day! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our venue for your wedding. Also, we are happy to know our staff took good care of you. We take pride in our guest services, and we appreciate your positive feedback! We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future, should your travels bring you back to Las Vegas.
USA
Reviewed April 30, 2014

I stayed at this property last fall when I just couldn't take any more the insanity found on the strip. This hotel is an exceptional find in a town overrun with mediocrity, high prices , poor service and rude staff but NOT AT THIS HOTEL.

The staff is outstanding, the rooms are clean and updated, and the property is convenient enough to get to the strip if you really want to, and far enough away to be quiet and peaceful.

I'm checking in here this Friday night - May 2nd, and frankly while I could stay anywhere I wanted ( I usually am on the strip at the Palazzo or the Wynn) with the exception of a casino and multiple on site dining choices, the big glitzy strip properties have nothing over this hotel when it comes to a good nights rest and some peace and quiet.

I'm from Florida and when the snowbirds come to town in the fall everything is nosier, more congested and traffic is terrible. I can't imagine what it must be like to live or work in Las Vegas and deal with the same problems 9 months out of the year but thankfully, staying at this property traffic isn't an issue, parking is plentiful and there aren't elbow to elbow people everywhere you look.

I like it here and better yet as a Marriott Rewards Gold member, unlike the strip hotels, they are actually happy to have my business.

Kudo's to the staff and management for a great product and a great experience - PKK

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor with a view if available.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Elaine A, Guest Relations Manager at Las Vegas Marriott, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Las Vegas Marriott! We are thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful stay. Thank you for your positive comments on the hotel, our staff, and our location. Also, thank you for your loyalty to the Marriott brand. You have put a smile on our face in more ways than one, and you motivate us to continue to provide exceptional customer care. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future!
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I travel to attend major National medical conferences held in LV several times a year in LV. These meetings are held at the larger Casino-Hotel Resorts which tend not to offer the value or service , or comfort I seek in a hotel. As a major road warrior I have come to appreciate being a Marriott Rewards Platinum Elite guest year after year which when I arrive at one of their properties I receive consistent service, value and comfort. The LV Marriott delivers on this and then some every stay I have had with them! This all suite hotel has been recently remodeled features very comfortable appointed suites, excellent service from the front desk, housekeeping, and a great restaurant as well! As a Platinum Elite guest I received a high floor strip view corner suite, full breakfast with my room in the restaurant , and free high speed internet and domestic phone calls. The restaurant staff is always friendly and caters to the customer to deliver a outstanding experience . The full breakfast buffet , or eggs to order is a great value and wonderful addition to my stay! I have had extended stays at this property each time I come to LV, and can say no other property in LV delivers better value, service or comfort ! This a is gem in LV and highly recommend the property to fellow road warriors and Marriott Elite guests alike!

Room Tip: Request a strip view high floor suies.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Elaine A, Guest Relations Manager at Las Vegas Marriott, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review of your experience at the Las Vegas Marriott! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our rooms, amenities, and the staff. We take pride in our guest services, and we value your positive feedback so much! We also appreciate your loyalty to the Marriott brand. We look forward to welcoming you back to Las Vegas fellow road warrior so we can provide you with the guest treatment you deserve!
Yorba Linda, California
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I stayed here with my family last week. We were welcomed at the front desk by Kit. She was very friendly and made our stay much more pleasant.

The rooms had enough room. My kids played in the pool. The hotel was close by to the Strip and easy to get to.

Will come back here next time.

I used the gym, it was a good size and had new equipment.

We had breakfast at the restaurant and enjoyed the selection.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank brealiving
Elaine A, Guest Relations Manager at Las Vegas Marriott, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Thank you for your positive review of the Las Vegas Marriott! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our location, your room, and the amenities. Also, thank you for your kind words about our staff. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future!
Seattle
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Had an issue with my room at check in. The maintenance guy fixed the problem but was very rude and short with me. He made me feel like it was my fault. He was a younger hispanic guy so maybe he didn't speak English?

• Stayed April 2014
Elaine A, Guest Relations Manager at Las Vegas Marriott, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Hi john484chris,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Las Vegas Marriott. You indicated in your response that our maintenance team’s service skills were unsatisfactory. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your—or our own—expectations. Our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit. You’re a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. We would like to regain your trust and hope to serve you again in the future. Please don’t hesitate to contact Tony Anderson at Tony.Anderson@marriott.com for further assistance.

Las Vegas Marriott
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed April 2, 2014

My spouse and I travel to Las Vegas every year this is the first year that I have stayed at the Marriott Convention Center, I was not disappointed and will be back.

I was given a corner room on the tenth floor.

The hotel is a standard Marriott, with all the amenities that I have become accustomed too.

I had room service for dinner and it was very good.

There is free parking and the hotel was good enough to store my very expensive bicycle for me.
The strip is a short walk from the hotel, about three blocks.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank travelinstead
Elaine A, Guest Relations Manager at Las Vegas Marriott, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at the Las Vegas Marriott! Thank you for your positive feedback on the service and our location. We hope to have the chance to serve you again in the future.