“Very Comfortable Beds, Beautiful Rooms, Amazing Staff”
Review of Las Vegas Marriott

Las Vegas Marriott
Ranked #30 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I was in Las Vegas on Business and exhibiting at the Las Vegas Convention Center. This hotel is only 1/2 block from the convention center so it was very easy to walk to the show. When I first entered the hotel, I was immediately greeted with a friendly “Welcome to the Las Vegas Marriott!" by the front desk staff and throughout my stay they always greeted me when I walked in the hotel. As I entered my room, I was pleasantly surprised on the quality of the room. I entered a living room area, off to the left was a nice sized bathroom and there were French doors into the bedroom area. It was beautiful! The bed was very comfortable and the room was spotless. Every feature of the room worked perfectly except for the remote to the flat screen TV in the bedroom. I left a note for the housekeeping staff stating it wasn't working and it was fixed right away. I was at the hotel for 6 days and I slept very well. If you're in Las Vegas and you don't want a hotel that is a Casino Hotel, this is a great place to stay. I highly recommend it. I had the opportunity to visit the pool and that was very clean, beautiful with music piped in and relaxing.

Room Tip: Bring your swim suit - great pool! Bring your appetite too - the 523 Cafe was very good in service a...
1  Thank KLM1965
There are newer reviews for Las Vegas Marriott

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Overall the hotel is not bad but doesn't reflect Marriott standard and it's worth if you wantbto stay nearby the convention center. I had a suite on the upper floor clean but outdated.
Shower with tent tend to become brown and, personally i don't feel comfortable when showering with a sticky tent on me. Hot water takes minute to arrive and bath tub tend to retain water. After few minutes in the shower you have some inch of water at the level of your hankle . I report the issue and the day after i got the hot water fix but tub still not working perfectly.

Bed are comfortable you can sleep well. Windows are quite dirty from the outside and you can't completely enjoy the view. I'm not using the aircon overnight but someone may found it a bit noi.sy. doors shut loudly and you may choose for a corner room.

Breakfast is nice but quite expensive and seats are limited for the hotel capacity you can see people having breakfast on bar chair at the bar counter. There is no feeewifi and this not what you expect when you pay 190 $ per night. Staff is nice and polite. The hotel is not well serviced from taxi as they prefer to reach the nearby exhibition center. You may wait up to 10 or 15 minutes even if you are alone.

I may not return to this hotel because is not worth the strip190 us$. Will consider for lower rate or better choose for the nearby courtayard , renaissance or any of the hotel on the strip serviced from the monorail.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank pillola_2001
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I stayed here for one night as I arrived early in LV for a conference and the conference hotel was full.

It is a pretty good Marriott, you know what you are getting, no surprises. The staff are very good as you would expect and the breakfast is also pretty good.

No complaints and no surprises, that is pretty good for the money you pay.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

My company stayed here for a convention. Very convenient and within one block of the convention center. My room was a two room suite. I think perhaps all the rooms are two room suites, at least for king size? The room was perfectly sized and nicely laid out. Two 40" flat screens, plenty of light, comfortable desk chair, fridge, coffee and shower had warm water/plenty of pressure. I am on my third night here on 5th floor and I cannot hear anything on top or on either side of my room! HVAC worked very well! Only complaints are bed too soft and towels too thin.

Front desk staff was helpful. They have a full service restauraunt. Small work-out room can get crowded and plenty of parking with a 2 story parking garage behind the property.

Internet worked well for me. Would stay here again!

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I was in town for a conference and dislike the noise, smoke and bustle of the casino hotels, so opted to stay here, just a short walk from the Wynn. The front desk staff were extremely helpful and friendly, and my room was large, comfortable and quiet, with a great view of the Strip and the mountains.
The lobby even has a nice little bar if you would like to have a quiet relaxing time with a beverage, without all the hustle and bustle and smoke of the casinos. Either a short walk or cheap cab ride from the casinos. Will definitely stay here again on future trips.

1  Thank Ophelia89
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I usually stay on the strip but this time I was in LV for business so decided to stay here, and I'm glad I did. Everything was excellent, the friendly service, clean room and morning breakfast. The room was very spacious, and I was given an upper floor facing south.

The only negative I could come up with was that this Marriott did not have a concierge lounge which would have been nice to relax in.

Other than that, everything was excellent and I would definitely stay here again the next time I'm in LV for business.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

This Marriott could be so much better, but afraid it may be losing some of it's luster. My company sends several of us out here a few times a year and we typically enjoy staying here. However, I have noticed a few essentials slipping away. One, the wi-fi is worthless, such a basic essential - just get the connectivity straight! Two, and my co-workers concur, the beds are worn and sagging, which makes for a not so comfortable nights sleep. These two factors alone, when missing, really should default to 2 stars but the staff pushed it through. On this plus side, the staff are excellent. Location is convenient and the breakfast is great too. But without those two essentials fixed, it makes the overall value difficult to love. I hope this hotel makes the necessary investment to stay true to your loyal customers and the Marriott brand.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business