“Nice hotel off the strip and very quiet!”
Review of Las Vegas Marriott

Las Vegas Marriott
Ranked #33 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed March 2, 2012

I attended convention in February and our company had booked us into this property. I am a top tier Hilton member and usually opt for one of their properties but I had no choice this time.
If you are attending a convention or meeting at the Las Vegas Convention Center this hotel is defineately the best location, the Convention Center is a block away so we could walk back and forth easily. It is about 5-10 walking off the strip and fairly close the the Wynn. The heart of the strip is a $10 cab ride (the only way to go!)
I was on the thrid floor, I prefer higher but those rooms go to premium members in Marriotts frequent stay programs, understandable. Still I had a quiet room and enjoyed a great nights sleep each night. The rooms are mini suites with a fridge and free parking.
There is a restaurant with good food and a nice place to have a cocktail at night before and after hitting the strip.
Friendly and accomodating staff.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed March 2, 2012

everything was fine and met my normal Marriott expectations except the breakfast area... we came down to eat around 9AM and there was a line about 20 deep waiting to be seated, while half the restaurant was empty. Obviously, someone screwed up and had only 1 person working the entire place. We left and went down the street to McDonalds instead as we left town.

Room Tip: not really within walking distance to the strip if that's what you're looking for.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 28, 2012

We stayed at the hotel recently. The staff is just wonderful and very helping. Specially Kathy at the front desk and Gonzales in the restaurant. As a gold member we got free breakfast, a big buffet for 2. It is a close walk to monorail and the strip. Be aware that depending on where you want to go on strip, it might be a long walk or require a taxi. Rooms are very nice. I will recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter and have a better view.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Stayed there one night with friends during first visit in Vegas. It is not one of the huge, famous Vegas hotels, but still ok. However for a Marriott hotel, I expected more. Nice view from high floors. Room was very clean and rather spacious. There was flat panel TV, sofa, mini refrigerator and also coffee maker. The free parking garage is security-gated with room key and is very close to the elevators. It has no casinos and no check-in or check-out lines, but is located walking distance to strip and monorail. I will stay there every chance I get it because is good located, quiet and friendly.

Room Tip: High floor rooms have a great view on Vegas
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ciosu
Reviewed February 19, 2012

This is my second review, and I am rating it higher this time. This is a nicely priced hotel (use your AAA card to get bout 10% off), and it's a great holel. Some of the things I like about the hotel
1. As a platinum member, you get free breakfast
2. A free business area with use of computers and printers
3. walking distance to the strip (It took me 15 minutes to talk to the Wynn.
4. Nice spacious rooms

1. No concierge floor
2. The pool is tiny

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed February 13, 2012

I booked the LV Marriott for our annual convention because our Sales Mgr suggested it. I've been doing this portion of our convention for over 10 years and have experienced everything from being scammed to not having a hotel a week prior to convention. By now I'm ready for anything. I've never experienced this however....everyone in our group LOVED this hotel. From check-in, the rooms, the food in cafe 325, the bar & restaurant staff. I didn't have any problems. The rooms were spacious, quiet, clean, & smoke-free. Free parking.
We love walking to the convention center and with the monorail station there, it makes getting down the strip easy. I would stay there again and I know my sales & install staff will too.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank elcyd56
Reviewed February 11, 2012

Normally when I'm in Vegas, I try to stay at a nice casino/resort. But I was here on business for a convention so I wanted to stay at a quiet, low key hotel. There are a few hotels near the convention center and I chose the Marriott cuz it had the best rate. What a great find. As soon as I walked in, I was greeted by the friendliest staff. Check in was a breeze which is rare among Vegas hotels. The rooms were awesome. They're all suites and the bedroom and living room is separated by french doors. Everything was clean. The rooms are equipped with modern furniture, a bar area, fridge, and flat screens in both the living room and bedroom. Parking is free and since the hotel is within walking distance to the convention center, I saved money on parking at the convention center which was $10 a day. Convention was 4 days! The only con, internet is $12.95 but not really a negative since all Vegas hotels charge for internet. I look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business