Check in was hassle free and parking easy. Located by Fremont District. Overall stay very pleasant. would definitely recommend this place to anybody going to Vegas and wanting to visit the downtown area. Felt safe people were having a good time. The room was clean and large. The casino and restaurants we're good definitely looking forward to staying here again. Got the room for $24 a night from bidding on Priceline but in reality it would actually worth twice that. All in all great deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Constructed in 1941, the El Cortez Hotel and Casino is the oldest consistently running gaming property in Las Vegas. It is located in the Fremont East Entertainment District in historic downtown Las Vegas. With 362 hotel rooms including the Cabana Suites, El Cortez features full-pay single deck 21, 10x odds on craps, state of the art roulette and over 1000 slot machines. El Cortez is proudly affiliated with Michael Gaughan's South Point Sports Book. Dining options at El Cortez include: Cafe Cortez, The Flame Steakhouse, and Subway. The property also includes a gift shop and full-service beauty and barber shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Expedia, TravelUp, Vegas.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your El Cortez Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Cortez Hotel Las Vegas
- El Cortez Hotel And Casino
- El Cortez Las Vegas