Stayed 5 nights in a Vintage room over a weekend, including tax was still under $30 per day! A coupon book was included as well as free shuttle to the airport. This property has been updated and improved upon in the last few years so I would recommend you check it out if downtown. No longer are the rooms smoky; the beds are comfortable, everything was clean if a bit dated. The location of the Vintage rooms is great in that you don't have to wait for an elevator and the stairs take only seconds to get onto the floor. Prices for food and beverage here are good, and there is a Subway as well. Outside the casino and only a few blocks away is the Fremont Street Experience. Now days, not a scary walk at all and certainly nothing to worry about, even in the evening. Bus is close by and a bargain as well...I will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Constructed in 1941, the El Cortez Hotel and Casino is the oldest consistently running gaming property in Las Vegas. It is located in the Fremont East Entertainment District in historic downtown Las Vegas. With 362 hotel rooms including the Cabana Suites, El Cortez features full-pay single deck 21, 10x odds on craps, state of the art roulette and over 1000 slot machines. El Cortez is proudly affiliated with Michael Gaughan's South Point Sports Book. Dining options at El Cortez include: Cafe Cortez, The Flame Steakhouse, and Subway. The property also includes a gift shop and full-service beauty and barber shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Vegas.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, HotelPower and Evoline ltd so you can book your El Cortez Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Cortez Hotel Las Vegas
- El Cortez Hotel And Casino
- El Cortez Las Vegas