Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$135
travelup.com$144
Hampton$135
Lol.travel$158
2,263 results
All reviews shuttle driver close to the airport front desk rental car free breakfast next morning free shuttle convenient location inns vegas strip noise las proximity uber convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed April 12, 2019

I have booked parking with Hampton Inn a few times now when I am traveling out of state. It has always been priced well. I have had no issues with parking my car and leaving it for a week at a time in their parking lot. The staff has been helpful and freindly. Shuttles are provided to and from the airport. Every time I have used the shuttle, the drivers have been very friendly and happy to help. Jacque was my most recent experience and I hope I see her again next time I book with them.

Date of stay: March 2019
chrisallengm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2019

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you again.

Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

Jacque one of the Van drivers at the Hampton Inn is one of my favorite drivers. I’m a flight attendant so I see a lot of drivers. Jacque is very warm & friendly, it’s like she’s been your friend forever.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank skyrose04

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you again.

Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

Great service. I flew out of a private airline and Jacque accommodated me by taking me to the right place. I even forgot to check out and she radioed in to have me checked out.

As for the amenneties, everything was fine. Breakfast provided. Shuttle. Clean room. It is near the airport, so there's that, but otherwise it was a great stay.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for your comments with regards to your recent stay.

Reviewed April 9, 2019

Jacque was so helpful and has such a delight personality! She drove us to and from the airport! She made the ride fun and got us on time to our flight safely. She is reliable and will take good care of you! Highly recommend her!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Date of stay: April 2019
chrisallengm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate oyur comments and hope too see you again.

Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

We left our car parked while we traveled to Mexico for a week. Jacque was the best Shuttle Driver anyone could ask for! She treated us like family in the short time we had together and when she picked us up the whole family was excited to see her again. The shuttle drive to the airport, was quick and easy. Definitely recommend it to anyone traveling to Las Vegas and need a place to stay or looking to park your car while you travel ($5.99 per day).Make sure to ask for Jacque, if she is available!
..................................................................................

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank anthonyzreyes

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate the feedback.