Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$135
travelup.com$144
Travelocity$135
Lol.travel$158
2,263 results
All reviews shuttle driver close to the airport front desk rental car free breakfast next morning free shuttle convenient location inns vegas strip noise las proximity uber convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2016

A delayed flight meant we checked in at 2am, staff were there, pleasant and checked us in quickly and efficiently. Room was spotless and the beds were great. Breakfast was diverse and substantial with both hot and cold selections.
Was only there for one night but the staff were very helpful - they allowed us to store our luggage there during the day and provided transportation to and from the airport for our Grand Canyon tour. I was extremely satisfied with my stay there and would stay again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Whendy J, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2016

Thank you for your review, I am pleased that you were happy with such a short stay and that you shared your experience here for other travelers. I am pleased you were able to take advantage of the complimentary shuttle and breakfast. Thank you again, so much see you again soon I hope.

Reviewed September 6, 2016

The staff was very friendly. Staff was very helpful. Rooms were clean. The details were amazing. Right next to the airport and close to the strip. Breakfast was amazing. Will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your stay and for your review, I am pleased you found the staff and the room to your satisfaction. I am also pleased to hear that you plan on staying with us again. Thank you for sharing your feedback with me and with other travelers.

Reviewed September 5, 2016

We used this hotel because we were flying out early the next morning. We wanted to turn our rental car in the night before, no problem, the shuttle picked us up at the rental counter. The young lady (I am sorry I did not get her name) at the desk went out of her way to get us a room early. The next morning the shuttle took us back to the airport. They also gave us breakfast to go since we were leaving before breakfast. Everyone that we came in contact with gave us great service!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review and for highlighting the staff and service as a reason for the great review. We appreciate the time it took for you to write and share your experience. We hope you come back and see us again if your travels bring you back to the Las Vegas area.

Reviewed September 5, 2016

Really enjoyed the comfort of my room. However, the staffing made my stay unpleasant. For this reason, I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone else.

The staff seemed very "inconvenienced" when you would ask them any questions. Customer service was quite poor, unfortunately.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank 20_Island_Girl_13

Thank you for your recent review we appreciate all forms of feedback, I am happy you enjoyed your room but I am sorry if you found the service lacking. Reviews are a good training tool so I will share your experience with the staff. I hope you give us another chance if you return to the Las Vegas area.

Reviewed September 5, 2016

It was late at night when we arrived. We walked right up to the desk. The man was preoccupied with something, he never acknowledged us and we stood there for a few minutes before he finally asked if we were checking in. I give compliments where compliments are do but I will have to say this was my most unpleasant check in with the Hilton family (Hampton Inn) that I have ever had. I will stay at the Doubletree the next time in town.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Donna P

Thank you for your review, I am sorry to hear that your service at check in did not exceed your expectations. We appreciate your honesty and thank you for pointing out our weaknesses so that we may address them. Thank you again, we hope you change your mind and decide to give us another chance if you return to the area.