“Very nice stay”

Ranked #50 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Austin
“Very nice stay”
Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

Nice view of the airport with mountains in the background. Satisfying breakfast, buffet had everything one could ask for in a breakfast. Room was spacious, even for the 4 of us.

Peaceful stay within 5 minutes from the strip. Pleasant stay.

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Pamela C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review on your most recent visit to Hampton Inn and Suites Las Vegas Airport. We certainly appreciate you taking time out to provide us feedback after each stay with us.

We all hope to see you back again! Our team is waiting for you.

Your friends at Hampton

pamela.cavero@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
Sacramento, California
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I was absolutely wowed with this visit. The staff was exceptionally accommodating and I will return. When I was checking in, the employee greeted me and introduced herself. She knew I was a return guest. We have a fun conversation and I went to the room. The room was great and did not have the ever-so-familiar issue of lumpy duvets. Everything in the room looked new.

When I returned the next night, the same employee who checked me in remembered my name and assisted me in my nightly task of emptying all of my equipment out of my car. She went way up and beyond and I was wowed. She knows who she is! A great addition to the team.

Almost every single staff member I came in contact with was very nice and smiled. A great team.

Breakfast was good and exceptional considering it was a buffet breakfast. The only think better would be a made to order breakfast at a hotel but that costs a lot more. Great Value with the free breakfast.

I will return for another visit here next month and I won't stay anywhere else when I visit Las Vegas.

The staff made three great recommendations for food, all of them were good.

I travel a lot and like to share locations that exceed expectations. This hotel exceeded every single one of my expectations.

Oh ya.. the reservation process was awesome to. I simple called and I was treated like a DIAMOND member even though I wasn't. Thanks!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank jpcrash
Pamela C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport, responded to this review, September 13, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your comments on your most recent visit to Hampton Inn and Suites Las Vegas Airport. We certainly appreciate you taking time out to post comments on TripAdvisor.

If travels bring you back to Las Vegas, we would love to have you here with us at Hampton! Please don't hesitate to contact us at anytime and we will be glad to assist you!

ohio
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Stayed here after a vol bump on my flight. Hotel is new and has a free airport shuttle and breakfast. This is the usual type room for a hampton and it was clean.Prices are so low in Vegas right now Iwould suggest you stay on the strip for a little more money for the room and save taxi money and time. ok for what it is.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Houston, Texas
Reviewed September 8, 2012

My friends and I got rooms at this property for $60 each through Flight Network. Pretty standard Hampton Inn: decent sized rooms, good free coffee etc. Location is not the best - at the east end of the airport - but not bad either. I left two jackets in the closet by mistake, but was able to recover them from the front desk 3 days later. All in all, a very good experience.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank cielbleu
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your comments on your most recent visit to Hampton Inn and Suites Las Vegas Airport. We certainly appreciate you taking time out to post your comments on TripAdvisor.

Winnipeg
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Stayed one night, and the air conditioner was so loud I hardly got any sleep. On a postive note, it helped to block out the noise of planes!
Aside from that, no complaints. Check in was quick and easy, and the front desk clerk was friendly. The room was clean, and smelled fresh, and the king sized bed was very comfortable. The selection at the complimentary breakfast was good - eggs, biscuits, gravy, oatmeal with topppings, waffles, fresh fruit salad, yogurt, cold cereals, juice, toast, bagels...etc. The breakfast worker wasn't overly friendly, but she kept everything stocked, and the tables clean.
Having access to the computers and printer in the business center was handy.
Didn't have time to use the pool, but it looked clean, and had several chairs around it to lounge on. It's located in the back off the hotel, beside a parking lot so the loacation and view aren't great.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Pamela C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your survey on your most recent visit to Hampton Inn and Suites Las Vegas Airport. We certainly appreciate you taking time out to post a comment on TripAdvisor. We have noted your comments on our A/C system during your stay. We are also working to make sure we correct the issues and appreciate you sharing them. We are sorry for the noise you experienced during your stay.

Chesterfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Never stopped in a Hampton until the day before at Oakland (thats another story) booked it as I am a gold Hilton Honours member and used my points for the night. I have stopped in the Embassy and Homewood suites both good hotels and assumed it was on the same lines. When booking this (at least 5 months ago) I filled in 3 adults and 2 children, assuming as the name states 'suites' could accommodate us easily. when we arrived at the hotel the receptionist stated they could only fit 4 in the room! I asked how it was allowed to book you in if that was the case I asked for a rollaway bed but because I was using my points on this night it wasn't as straight forward as that! over 45 minutes later after phoning the manager, hilton honours and passing the phone for me to speak to them they decided (as in Oakland) to put us in the disabled room and so we begrudgingly agreed as we had the worse night ever the night before as we were near the lifts and the racket was unbelieveable. The room itself was ok but its not a suite like the Embassy and Homewood its just a room, no view only of the sign covering the window (I know its an airport hotel but very depressing view) the air conditioning as stated in other posts is very loud.

Then I asked, as by this time it was 7.30 and the kids were tired after the flight if we could have the courtesy bus upto the strip to get some tea as we had promised them we would go to the Hard Rock cafe as a treat, the receptionist said no problem as it was the least they could do, but the courtesy driver wouldnt take us as he was not sheduled to go up there until 9.30!!! so we had to get a taxi up there and back costing nearly $50 I was absolutely furious by it all.

I will never stay in a Hampton again and suggest you go to the Embassy Suites as it is nearer to the strip and you can walk (about 15-20 mins) or the Homewood Suites as they both have nice big rooms, good breakfasts and free drinks and food at night.

The Hampton is miles from the strip ok if you are staying and not going out of your room! the breakfasts are just ok but there was loads of people and not enough tables and people were having to sit on the floor and eat their food!!

Went to the pool and it was dirty, couldnt wait to get out of the place.

I have never written a negetative review before and dont feel good about it.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank sally1667
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your comments on your most recent visit to Hampton Inn and Suites Las Vegas Airport. We certainly appreciate you taking time out to wite a comment about us on TripAdvisor. We have noted your comments on our Front Desk team and Shuttle being available during your stay. We are also working to make sure we correct the issues and appreciate you sharing them. We think there is always something we can do to make your stay special, comments like this make us go back and address areas where we were wrong.

Middletown, New Jersey
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Stood only one night, and front desk staff was very freindly. Rooms and hotel looked newer and not run down like some Hamptons. Although we did not use it, they do run 24 hour shuttle service to the strip and airport.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank ExHospitalityPro
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your comment on your most recent visit to Hampton Inn and Suites Las Vegas Airport. We certainly appreciate you taking time out to write a comment.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Las Vegas
Enterprise
Homewood Suites by Hilton Las Vegas Airport
Hampton Inn Tropicana
#29 of 263 in Las Vegas

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport? Share your experiences!