“Unbelievable!!!”

Zest - Bistro & Bar
Ranked #439 of 4,935 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Description: Formerly known as "Off The Strip" Same attentive management, same great service, same friendly staff, same delicious food, same tasty drinks.Nothing has changed but the name! Zest Bistro & Bar offers quality dining, a full service bar, and a private karaoke / cigar lounge in Southern Highlands. Eat where the locals eat at this gem in the Southwest. Family owned, serving your favorite American and Italian gourmet meals. Featuring creative cuisine that stacks up with the big names on the strip, with second-to-none service and a menu that's under-priced for the quality! We also have an outstanding To Go Menu and full service catering is available! Check out the menu!
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

We were in Vegas for a week and had many very expensive meals. This was not particularly expensive, but it was by far the best overall.

Service was fantastic, and the food was outrageously good. Take a car, cab, or limo if you have to, but don't miss this place.

1  Thank Flotcherini
There are newer reviews for Zest - Bistro & Bar

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I am pretty sure the Caesar salad was the best I've ever had. My husband and I each ordered one of their specials of the day recommended by our waitress and it was great. We tried a regional wine and beer which we both loved. The service was very fast. They have servers who walk around and fill water glasses, there was never a time we needed to ask for anything, everything was taken care of. This is in a unique place however... it's basically in a shopping mall area, and really was odd to drive to because you drive through a neighborhood and really felt like you weren't close to the heart of Vegas. However, it was worth it because it was so good.

1  Thank Nina T
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Amazing food and service a Las Vegas must! where you are locals or tourists everyone should take the time and effort to try Off The Strip. Homemade cheescake for desert is to die for!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

My husband travels to Las Vegas twice yearly and this time I tagged along. He has eaten at many Vegas restaurants and we were looking for something different.
After reading all the great reviews we decided to give this a try. We were not disappointed, it was delicious and the service was some of the best we have received. Our server J.B. was great as well as the owner. They are very personable and want you to receive the best service possible. I ordered the Orange Roughy and my husband ordered the Spaghetti with meatballs. They were both great (I snuck a bite of the meatball) and we finished the meal with the wonderful cheesecake.
We had been out a few nights previously to another well known Vegas restaurant with a few of my husbands clients and it was disappointing, blah service and food. He and I mentioned this would have been a much better choice.
Word of warning, you must have a car. This is not a restaurant you can rent a taxi for. It is about 20 minutes from the strip.
We will be back, thank you!

1  Thank Laura G
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Not a place to take a cab or walk to from LVB, this place is way outside of town located in a strip mall at Southern Highlands. We were welcomed on a Monday night in a rather empty restaurant filled with locals and familys. 4 of us all ordered entree's that were large and very good. Owner came by to say hi, not a bad even though he is from NY. While waiting on a cab home we got to hang the bar and wait staff which turned into a shot pouring contest to which we all were winners. Good people, good food, just out of the way a bit.