“Just go there !!!!”

Ranked #502 of 5,055 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We LOVE this place!! Fantastic menu great service and my oh my the food is amazing . Full flavors abound from the appetizer Sweet Chili & Bacon Prawns Prawns dressed with a dash of cream cheese, wrapped with crispy bacon and accompanied by a Thai-inspired sweet and spicy chili sauce . This flavor profile is off the hook !! we also had the Pork Roulade
Tender filet of pork pounded and rolled with duxelles of mushroom, roasted peppers, Parmesan and Mozzarella
cheeses and herbs. Baked and served upon a bed of spinach with a lightly spicy Marsala wine and pepper sauce. Another amazing flavor blast !!! We also had an amazing wine called the Impostor a red blend out of Paso Robles that was wonderful. My wife and I split the Really Trashy “Garbage” Salad
Mixed greens, salami, Provolone cheese, shrimp, capers, hearts of palm, cherry peppers, and mushrooms in our Balsamic Vinaigrette accompanied by a hearty mound of bleu cheese crumbles.This was one of the top three salads I have ever had . We then split the the simple old Spaghetti with Sausage and Softball Meatball. This was the BEST I have ever had bar none !! This is our new favorite spot in LV and we cannot wait to dine there again . Great Job OTS !!!!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Quite a hike from the strip but worth the trip. Casual, made to order good food. Hearty portions, casual atmosphere. Attentive service. Would go back.

1  Thank njnine
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

I loved this place. Nice bar with very decently priced wines and a good happy hour. I ordered the beef Wellington. It came with a salad. I chose the Caesar and it was very good. Very garlicky though. The waitress made that very clear before I ordered it, so I knew what to expect. Loved it. The beef Wellington? To die for. Perfectly cooked. Super tender. Came with mashed potatoes and sautéed zucchini. The meal was one of the best I've had in a while. The restaurant is definitely off the strip for those that don't know the location. It is in the southern highlands area. Away from the craziness of the strip. The service here was excellent as well. The owner shook our hands as well left and said he hoped he'd see us again. The waitress was very knowledgeable of the menu and was great. We also got a free piece of cheesecake since it was our first time at the restaurant. The cheesecake was great. I am not usually a fan of cheesecake, but this one is light and omg delicious. The owner said they are homemade from an old family recipe and I definitely believe it. The prices were good too considering what I got. The portions coming out of the kitchen were very large. My friend had the salmon and it was definitely a larger portion then you would normally get at a restaurant. The pasta dishes looked homemade and I can't wait to go back and try them next! My beef Wellington was $36. My friends salmon was $26 I believe. Well worth it. Highly recommend!

2  Thank Jessica L
Reviewed June 27, 2013

My family and I are visiting from Alberta, Canada and decided to eat here based on the excellent reviews and we were not disappointed. The service and atmosphere were great, and the owner even stopped by our table to see how we were doing. The portion sizes were huge and everything we had was delicious! The homemade salad dressings were to die for, and we were given a complementary piece of the best cheesecake I've ever tasted. To top it off, the prices were very affordable. Four of us ate for what it would have cost two people to eat on the strip, and the food was the best we've had in Vegas. It was also easy to drive to from our hotel with GPS. We will be sure to stop here again next time we're in town.

1  Thank Canadiantraveller461
Reviewed June 22, 2013

This place is quite OFF the Strip, in an unassuming strip mall. With its lively bar to one side, it’s deceptive, looking like a sports bar/restaurant. But the food is serious. When one of the owners learned we were from out-of-state, he assumed we read about the place here and sent over additional dishes to sample. The artichoke appetizer had a great texture and mix of flavors, a meat-wrapped-around-veggies appetizer likewise. My husband’s vegetable and pasta entrée was super fresh-tasting, lovely. My beef stroganoff was almost overpowering with its intense flavor. Warm breads, nice salads. The house cheesecake is light and yummy, a sort of hybrid of a heavier New York cheesecake and an Italian ricotta-based one. The multiple sauces made it fun. Punchy flavors, excellent service, a friendly vibe. If you are watching your salt intake, or dislike garlic or intense flavors, it’s definitely not for you. But if you enjoy robust flavors, go by all means. The open kitchen is fun—we watched batches of the Caesar salad dressing get made and tested, adjusted, tested again. That they do something like that from scratch gives a clue about how seriously they take the food. Everyone serving takes great pride in its quality. Apparently they’ll be opening a branch on the Strip now. Off the Strip On the Strip?