“yuumy burger”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: At this brainchild of Chef Laurent Tourondel, meat and bun take on conoisseur toppings and sides. Oh, and there's nothing cooler (in temperature and attitude) than a spiked milkshake.
Reviewed January 17, 2014

All four of us had burgers and they were all good. Great meaty flavour and the fries were so good. They also do milk shakes which one of us had and said it was excellent. Fun place to eat and reasonably priced for being in Las Vegas.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Came here on a saturday night and it took SO damn long for our food to come! When the food did arrive, my friend's veggie falafel burger lacked in flavor and my burger was just alright. very disappointing

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Great food, service and atmosphere!! I was with 6 people and it was one of the most silent meals I have been to....no one wanted to talk while enjoying the food! A definite must!!!!! I'd say enjoy, but really that's a guarantee!!!!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Neat place to go, maybe a little overpriced but it is Vegas. Wife and I had dinner and enjoyed the service as we sat at the bar and the bartender was very helpful. Fries are great and the milkshakes are to die for.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Huge juicy burgers and very filling - staff very friendly and helpful. Although I think we could have shared a burger as by the time we added in the fries and onion rings there was way to much to eat!