“Quick Lunch After the Spa”
Review of BLT Burger - CLOSED

BLT Burger
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: At this brainchild of Chef Laurent Tourondel, meat and bun take on conoisseur toppings and sides. Oh, and there's nothing cooler (in temperature and attitude) than a spiked milkshake.
Doylestown, PA
“Quick Lunch After the Spa”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We had a nice lunch here after some spa treatments. There were lots of options and everyone enjoyed their meal.

Visited March 2013

• Polish first
Saskatoon, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service and burger”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I already had 3 'must eat at' establishments picked out before we got to Vegas, and this was one. It was expensive, yes, but we prepared for that going in. The burgers are a large enough portion that we really could have ordered our own and shared the fries (which we did the second visit...). Service was great the first visit (sorry I didn't get his name) and the second visit was par service (sorry I didn't get her name). Go for the BLT burger and you won't be disappointed!

• Visited March 2013
Albuquerque
“Expensive but a fun splurge”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Let's just get this out of the way right off the bat. For a "burger joint", BLT Burger is expensive. No question. But if you're in Vegas and prepared to overlook some overpricing, you'll have a nice time here. (If the prices really make you gag, then no amount of great onion rings will help.)

This is not a "fine dining" experience. The service is more Johnny Rocket's level than some haute cuisine. (Please be prepared for that. If super attentive service is how you get your money's worth...steer clear.) But the atmosphere is fun, and there's lots to look at. The menu is full of yummy items...not just burgers, but sandwiches of all kinds. The burgers my wife and had were excellent, but what I really liked were the onion rings. YUMMY! The fries were good too, but the servings were small. I had expected to split an order of onion rings and an order of fries with my wife, but the fry serving size is pretty "individual." Nothing is really sized for sharing, in my opinion (the assumption being that if you're going to a burger joint, you're bringing your appetite).

The best part of the menu were the "spiked milkshakes." They are pricey, but oh so tasty! I wouldn't say they have a huge alcoholic kick, but they are tasty. ANd don't be afraid to change up the ingredients a little. My wife got a drink with LOTS of caffienated items included, so she asked to substitute the espresso for nutella (!!) and they complied with no issue and the result was so tasty.

Our only regret on our recent trip to Vegas was that we didn't stop by here a second time and get another spiked milkshake. I'd say the place is worth stopping by just to have a couple of those.

Our bill, for two burgers, one onion ring, one fry, two spiked milkshakes and one soda was about $60 before tip. Expensive, but not the end of the world.

• Visited January 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great food, great service!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We had a quick bite to eat at BLT Burger located in The Mirage hotel. Burgers were very good and the service was quick and friendly! This place gets my stamp of approval!!!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank JaneE963
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Super food”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Second visit here. Food was lovely, I had the lamb burger with a side of sweet potato fries. It was just the right sized portion and service was quick and efficient. Like the fact you can see the food being cooked. Definitely recommend a visit.

• Visited March 2013