I wouldn't necessarily bring really young kids here (altho some do), and I wouldn't say it's the best adult beach on the strip. But with kids I think it's the best place to be.
In addition to two small but nice pool areas, there's a small shallow pool for young kids and/or people looking for shade later in the day, the wave pool and the lazy river.
There's also a pretty good restaurant that is in the shade (very nice if you go when Vegas is smokin' hot), a nice bar that's pretty enclosed with a/c, convenient bathrooms and a small gift shop area with essentials you might need. Very expensive but what isn't here!
There's also a cabana rental area if you want to do that.
1. Likely to be very crowded. If you are looking for a peaceful pool experience this isn't it.
2. Unless you want to cook like bacon, you will probably want to find some shade. Unfortunately there aren't many free options. I think you can find some shade at the lazy river area, otherwise you'll need to pay for one of the umbrella areas or a cabana. It's just the way it is...
3. The lazy river may be crowded....I mean really crowded. We've experienced many lazy rivers and this one is by far the smallest and most crowded anywhere we've seen.
4. You can't bring your own tubes for the lazy river, you can either rent them or buy them....neither is real cheap at around $20.00.
5. Bring your own sunscreen so you don't have to pay $18.00 for a can like I did.
6. You can't bring in your own drinks or food, unless you stuff in some drinks in plastic bottles into a backpack.
7. No glass allowed inside...a good thing.
8. You need a key to access the pool area
9. Drinks are very expensive....not a surprise, so don't be!
10. Bring sandals b/c the concrete gets super hot when walking around.
11. There is a private, adults only topless pool. Be prepared to answer questions from your kids about this depending on their ages! There's nothing to see, but they may ask....
12. They provide as many towels as you need so don't bring any.
We rented a cabana, so if you are thinking about doing this feel free to contact me to discuss. I'll give you some tips on location, etc. It's crazy expensive, but is a very nice way to spend the day.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.