“Rubbish”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Christian Audigier: The Nightclub
Reviewed March 7, 2012

Sorry to say this but was a rubbish nightclub. Small, cliched music and not very busy. The only positive is the balcony over looking the strip

Reviewed April 12, 2011

I came here because it was new at the time and my gf and I got free admission since we stayed at TI. Dont think I would pay the full admission prices , but the place is pretty cool. Above average, still nowhere near the best club on the strip though. Music was ok, not too impressed. Favorite part would just be that it has an outdoor patio to get some fresh air and enjoy the scenery of the sirens show as well as the strip

Reviewed January 10, 2010

I had the best time here:)! Great people and affordable bottle service:)! Great atmosphere and music!!!!!! Go here its the best!! Ill go back whenever im in vegas!!

Reviewed May 10, 2009

We were walking towards TI to get a drink while we were waiting for the show to start and were handed two tickets for free VIP club admission and a buy 1 get 1 free drink. We were going to just go up and get our drink and then realized we could see the show from the outside with the comfort of a couch and cozy atmosphere. Even had we not been given the the coupons, the drinks would have been cheap (compared to the drinks at other places) We had 4 mixed drinks and 2 beers and our tab was only $25. This was probably compliments of the bartender who was very nice (and a cutie pie for all you single girls ;) Only dissapointment was this was where I lost my camera on our Vegas trip. The staff was really helpful with helping us find it but no luck :( If any of you reviewers found a black fujifilm camera while hanging out at this club let me know! haha...

Reviewed February 13, 2009

This nightclub is incredibly fun with a great atmosphere, solid DJs, both indoor and outdoor options, and much more intimate than the "mega" clubs at the other huge hotels. The drink prices, like any club, are rather expensive. However, anyone that doesn't know to enjoy cheaper cocktails before going to a real club either has money to burn or doesn't experience these clubs very often! It is easy to find free entry "VIP" passes if you know where to look for them in the hotel, or simply sign up for the nightclub emails. Celebrity sightings are fairly common since they often dine at Social House located just above the club. Again, what I believe makes this the best club in Vegas is you don't get lost and there is a true sense of "community" partying in a chic atmosphere with a great sound system. Definitely one to check out while in Las Vegas.

1  Thank VegasDV