“Fabulous”

and up
Private Tour by Limousine of Las Vegas' Chapel Row
Ranked #42 of 274 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Open for weddings 24 hours, this chapel has a drive-thru window and an auto aisle called the Tunnel of Love.
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Me and my wife got married here in October. It was a wonderful experience. Was a bit concerned about it being tacky. But it was nothing of the sort. Lovely people very helpful. Totally recommend

There are newer reviews for A Little White Chapel

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Popped in here to renew our wedding vows while in Las Vegas. When in Vegas....etc....

Didnt disappoint but I think it depends on what you are looking for. If it had been our actual wedding I think it would have been a different story.

We went for the very basic package + photos. We were picked up from our hotel in their stretched limo (be prepared as it is branded) Quick trip to the chapel itself followed by an equally quick ceremony. Staff were very friendly. Few photos inside and outside with the sign in the background and we were off again in the limo back to the hotel to paint the town red.

The photos came out well and we had no issues with the disc provided.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Ceremony was nice pastor was excellent would recommend on all except the DVD pics of wedding. So weak in structure it broke coming home on the plane. I had carry on luggage and packed it in the center of the clothes. I have not seen the pictures I can only think that they turned out nice, it cracked in the suit case. I called to ask for another to replace it, 75.00 to burn Another one and 20.00 to mail it. 95.00 dollars is way too high . I think they could work on that area. I would take a better quality cd for them to use.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

We renewed our vows for our 20th wedding anniversary in the drive thru chapel with the pink Cadillac.
We booked online from Australia, and everything went smoothly, from the payment to the flowers everything was easy to book and was perfect on the night.
Carlos was our minister and he was professional and fun.
Many couples from all over the world were there enjoying their day as well which added to the ambience.
Highly recommend :)

1  Thank Bemyguru69
Reviewed October 12, 2013

A drive through wedding service - can you believe that !

Its suppose to be somewhat of a tourist attraction but there is nothing special to see here.

I guess you have to be getting married to appreciate it.

2  Thank whitepointer