“Nothing special to see here”

A Little White Chapel
Book In Advance
More Info
$349.99*
and up
Private Tour by Limousine of Las Vegas' Chapel Row
Ranked #42 of 275 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Open for weddings 24 hours, this chapel has a drive-thru window and an auto aisle called the Tunnel of Love.
Uga, Spain
92 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 408 helpful votes
“Nothing special to see here”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

A drive through wedding service - can you believe that !

Its suppose to be somewhat of a tourist attraction but there is nothing special to see here.

I guess you have to be getting married to appreciate it.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank whitepointer

Gatineau
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“great service and friendly staff”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We went there for our 10th year anniversary vows renewal. We didn't have a reservation as we were doing the drive-thru and we were served very quickly. About 20 minutes after we arrive, the ceremony took place. The reverend was a blast and he made me feel very special. cried like a baby. ( sorry I was to emotional to remember his name and I can't read it on the certificate) I recommend it to everyone. Price vary on the package you chose. All in all it was a great value. Thank you.

Dukinfield, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Had a ball.”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We got married sept 12th. 2013.my fiance then booked every thin from the uk.we couldnt have asked for a better. day. And as for vegas .well. we packed so much in .did nervada. Arazona. No mans land. Flew in to the gran,canyon. Walked the hooverdame. Went to the ranch to see the buffalos. Had lunch with the cow boys. Did yhe golden nugget. The dolphins and the white tigers. Got so many wonder full pics and memories. All i can say vegas is a must. Loved every min.

2 Thank kellie w
Sarasota, Florida
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Super friendly, super fun, no regrets”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I hate weddings and feeling like all eyes are on me. This was PERFECT for us. The staff was great and we only had to slip the lady who checked us in a $20 to slip the line. Our orange stretch hummer wouldn't fit in the "tunnel of love" so we got in the pink caddy. It was so much fun and so little pressure that i HIGHLY recommend this place to anyone wanted to wed in Vegas. Great times.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Marci T
Stockholm, Sweden
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Qiuck and wonderful!”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Very friendly staff, everything went smooth!

We choose the option to stream the wedding, so that our friends and family could se it from home, and it was great!
The link was working a couple of days, so even if they couldn´t see it live, they could see it later.

Everything was perfect.

I cant say that "I will definitely come back", but I will definitely recommend A little white wedding chapel!!

Visited September 2013

Been to A Little White Chapel? Share your experiences!