“Drive Thru Weddings- So Fun!”

A Little White Chapel
Book In Advance
More Info
$350.00*
and up
Private Tour by Limousine of Las Vegas' Chapel Row
Ranked #44 of 277 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Open for weddings 24 hours, this chapel has a drive-thru window and an auto aisle called the Tunnel of Love.
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We decided on a surprise wedding for some of our family members who were visiting. We got our license ahead and called the chapel and made reservation for a drive thru and when they were in our car we acted as if it was a spur of the moment decision. What a blast! We had such fun and they got to participate by being in the car with us. This would also be a fun way to renew your vows if already married, it's very inexpensive and one of a kind.

2  Thank nancy b

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We weren't planning on getting married before we got there but decided to get married when we were in Las Vegas. Not knowing where to start we went to the Little White Chapel as we have been past it so many times and were drawn to their drive thru. We met with a wedding planner and within 15 mins our wedding was planned. We chose to get married in the pink Cadillac at the drive thru. Roseanne organised everything from my hair and make up (Mary did an amazing job), to being picked up in a limo and taken to the court house to get the license. From there to the chapel to choose a dress and tuxedo. There must have been over 100 dresses in every shape, size and style. I found the perfect dress in about 10 mins!. It was 113 degrees when we got married so a little warm. We got 18 photos as part of the package but the photographer took 29 and we got them all. We also paid to get the DVD of the ceremony - beware of the road noise on the DVD (and the passing tourist bus that kindly pipped the horn in the middle of the ceremony followed by everyone on the bus waving). I asked for specific flowers in the bouquet and Rosanne made sure it was just perfect for us. Afterwards we were dropped back at the hotel in the limo. In true US style you end up tipping everyone, the Minister has a recommended tip of $40,$60 or $100. We also tipped the photographer, videographer, lady who dressed me, lady who did makeup and the limo driver so it was a bit of an expensive day for tips so make sure your hubby to be takes his wallet! We had the most amazing ceremony, just that we wanted with no fuss and everything organised for us, Little White Chapel was the perfect venue with amazing staff that made our day just perfect!

4  Thank Lisastones75
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We married at the Chapel on July 30th this year. We booked way in advance and followed the wedding with a 3 week road trip from Vegas to Denver. The wedding was everything we had hoped for. The limo' arrived to pick us up on time. We were greeted by very friendly staff, who did there best to calm my wedding nerves! The flowers, beautiful and the service calm and meaningful. The photographer took his time to take 20 photos, they far exceeded our expectations. The limo then took us to the Stratosphere for our wedding breakfast. All in all would highly recommend.

2  Thank bonny08
Reviewed August 19, 2012

we went threw the tunnel of love and got married it was fun, friendly staff we have both been married before so we wanted somthing diffrent this was it, so much fun

2  Thank twilasweet
Reviewed August 3, 2012

My mom & dad was married at The Little White Chapel and it was so special to marry my husband there on 04/28/12. The people were so pleasant and helpful. The night before we went there to get married and it was a few minutes before midnight and we didn't have our license yet and we were informed that the court house closed and midnight so we were unable to get married that night. However, we did set an appointment up for the next day and they were so nice that they sent us back to our hotel in a limo and we only had to tip the driver. The next day when we got married, our Pastor Rachel Sneed was so kind and inspirational with her ceremony. Our camera guy who took all our photos, did a fabulous job. Then they sent us back to our hotel in a limo again. I definitely will go back just to renew our vows. I'm not sure what people think it should cost but it really didn't matter to me because I married a wonderful man that I love in the same place my parents were married many years ago.

For people who want to get married here, these are a few tips: Expect your marriage certificate to cost around $60 and you have to get it at the court house first. We bought a package deal with the photos which cost around $265. We tipped the Pastor $50 and the camera man $40 and the limo driver $20 each time. I just ordered the actual video of the ceremony for $109. We originally didn't want to get it but I decided I do want it.

The most important thing is that I married the man I love!

2  Thank smlfrys69