“Pleasant Surprise”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Flamingo
Description: At Yolos Mexican Grill, the fun-loving crowd, and the cool and energetic colors of the dining room all serve notice that this urbane cantina is a little different from what you’ll find anywhere else in Las Vegas. The service is as gracious as any down Mexico way. The kitchen puts a deliciously inventive spin on all your favorite Mexican dishes with a global flair of international cooking including the Pacific Rim, South American, and Caribbean cuisine. Open daily from 11:30am, with an eclectic selection of over 60 tequilas and a fresh fruit margarita bar, Yolos Mexican Grill is the ultimate Mexican experience.
Reviewed March 3, 2014

With every restaurant having a long line, we decided to check this place out as it didn't have many people. Normally that instantly turns me away, but we were so hungry we took the risk. We were so glad we did!

We got a few appetizers and split them: chips and salsa (freshly made, full of flavor); crab cakes (slight spice and perfectly seasoned), chicken quesadillas (filled with freshly grilled chicken, peppers and onions), and chicken taquitos (standard, nothing special).

All in all, not the best but certainly far from the worst. Good atmosphere, good service, good food! Solid restaurant. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

We ate here with a group and it is nothing fancy. Portions were on the small side, taste was just average. With all the places in the hotel and in Vegas I would not come back on my next visit.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

I saw the sign for the $9.95 lunch special, so I stopped. With the bar tender's recommendation, I ordered the beef burrito and it was very good. Of course had to have a $5 margarita, which was also good. I thought the service was great, the bar tender was very pleasant and I was able to enjoy my Mexican lunch! Convenient, good food and quick service.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

We placed our reservation via top table in January as it was our first night in Las Vegas; we were meeting 3 other friends who also arrived on the same day and we had Britney tickets. Arrived 20mins early as respected the fact that they were very busy; eventually got seated over an hour after our reservation which resulted in us rushing our first night dinner. Food was only average unfortunately and whilst the team apologised for the inconvenience with free guacamole, our first nights meal was sadly a disappointment

Reviewed February 21, 2014

We were looking for a restaurant within the hotel for a quick dinner as we had a long day travelling to Vegas.

Yolos served up decent Mexican food which we all enjoyed. We had the chicken + shrimp fajita and chicken enchilada - yummy and served sizzling hot. Much appreciated in the cold weather in January. It was quiet in the restaurant but still had a steady flow of customers. Service was a tad slow but no major complaints..

Will head back there again if I'm staying in Planet Hollywood.