“Stopped for a quick lunch”

Yolos - Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
Ranked #348 of 5,055 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Flamingo
Description: At Yolos Mexican Grill, the fun-loving crowd, and the cool and energetic colors of the dining room all serve notice that this urbane cantina is a little different from what you’ll find anywhere else in Las Vegas. The service is as gracious as any down Mexico way. The kitchen puts a deliciously inventive spin on all your favorite Mexican dishes with a global flair of international cooking including the Pacific Rim, South American, and Caribbean cuisine. Open daily from 11:30am, with an eclectic selection of over 60 tequilas and a fresh fruit margarita bar, Yolos Mexican Grill is the ultimate Mexican experience.
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I saw the sign for the $9.95 lunch special, so I stopped. With the bar tender's recommendation, I ordered the beef burrito and it was very good. Of course had to have a $5 margarita, which was also good. I thought the service was great, the bar tender was very pleasant and I was able to enjoy my Mexican lunch! Convenient, good food and quick service.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

We placed our reservation via top table in January as it was our first night in Las Vegas; we were meeting 3 other friends who also arrived on the same day and we had Britney tickets. Arrived 20mins early as respected the fact that they were very busy; eventually got seated over an hour after our reservation which resulted in us rushing our first night dinner. Food was only average unfortunately and whilst the team apologised for the inconvenience with free guacamole, our first nights meal was sadly a disappointment

Reviewed February 21, 2014

We were looking for a restaurant within the hotel for a quick dinner as we had a long day travelling to Vegas.

Yolos served up decent Mexican food which we all enjoyed. We had the chicken + shrimp fajita and chicken enchilada - yummy and served sizzling hot. Much appreciated in the cold weather in January. It was quiet in the restaurant but still had a steady flow of customers. Service was a tad slow but no major complaints..

Will head back there again if I'm staying in Planet Hollywood.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

We had lunch here good food mahi mahi tacos were pretty good overcooked for me. Good place for a quick bite. Customer service was very good. Skip Gordon Ramsey its over rated.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

A pleasant surprise and good value for tasty Mexican-style food on the strip, we'll definitely be back next time we're in Vegas. The service was great and the adobo vegetables enchilada and flautas were so good! I definitely recommend ordering the guacamole, which is freshly prepared at your table, healthy, and incredibly delicious. :)